Page 1 of 1
Pissed off....
Posted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:29 pm
by Pony
Well yesterday some Chick that is a friend of my sister from high school came in... and I couldn't get a hold of any bud and before when I saw her she offered me some but I didn't buy at the time because I had some already.
So she said she could hook me up, I gave me $30 and she said she would be back in 20 mins... go figure she never shows up so I find her on facebook and message her about what the F is going on and such... she said she was waiting on her ride, and I do believe her because she doesn't drive... So after awhile she doesn't reply and I just ask her if he was really going to do me like that and she said "I would never do that I'm better than that".
So i'm thinking she just can't get a ride even though she said she would be back in 20 mins... now its a day later and I've called and messaged her and no f*cking replies...
I kno I look stupid but I didn't think she would stoop this low... maybe she still can't get a ride... its my fault anyways I should have just passed...

Re: Pissed off....
Posted: Wed May 11, 2011 2:47 am
by andriaSRH
Sounds like "some chick" ripped off there buddy.
So she got a ride from whenever you gave her the money from...? But she couldn't get a ride from where you were, to where she had to get the weed from..then back to you? Sounds shady as hell.
Really though if she hasn't replied back to you she is probably doing you over bogus.
Re: Pissed off....
Posted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:03 am
by Pony
yea she prob did, I thought I could trust her... she just proved that she is trash.
she prob needed that money more than I did anyways
I'll be smoking again....

Re: Pissed off....
Posted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:59 am
by Ikku
30 dollars is not a big deal, I have been burned for much more than 30 dollars. In fact that makes it seem weird that she would steal it from you, that shit is so petty, it's like stealing a case or two of beer, who the fuck does that? She must be a bum
Re: Pissed off....
Posted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:26 am
by TmD
sometimes they show their true faces its a pity but times still roll on
Re: Pissed off....
Posted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:27 am
by (weedguru)scarf
cut your losses and dont let her in your house or near you again...
goodluck with your future burning endeavours
Re: Pissed off....
Posted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:00 am
by Weedguru_Falkon
Relying on people is... Something that you shouldn't really do too often, especially when you don't know them and it has anything to do with drugs, favors, or money...
Re: Pissed off....
Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 1:54 pm
by Cheesegrater
Tell me about it man, i've been waiting for about 80 bucks worth of bud for like a month now, the little gang of dealers i paid are so fucking passive that they never get off their ass and get me my stuff.
Seems like it will be solved soon though, then again, i don't trust them for shit. First and last time buying from them.
Re: Pissed off....
Posted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:10 pm
by Weedguru_Falkon
Never, ever give money to someone to have them go get you product. Ever. Cash for grass, on the spot, that's that.
I hope things work out, but a month? I dunno.
Re: Pissed off....
Posted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:09 pm
by Cheesegrater
It's not like they can get away with it, they are in my circle of weed friends so i'll get my shit some time.
But yes, that is absolutely true. Never pay in advance, take my word for it.
Re: Pissed off....
Posted: Sat May 21, 2011 6:04 am
by tebulot
Ikku wrote:30 dollars is not a big deal, I have been burned for much more than 30 dollars. In fact that makes it seem weird that she would steal it from you, that shit is so petty, it's like stealing a case or two of beer, who the fuck does that? She must be a bum
Ripping off a slab of piss is a bigger deal than the $40 bucks it's worth I reckon. But that's just personal opinion, In any case, still a dog act.