Page 1 of 1

how does your den look?

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:42 am
by weedguru_animal
mother goose has tidied my den, and here it is...
Image
Image
Image
and what of your dens?

Re: how does your den look?

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:49 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
I'm not cleaning up my den for you guys :p


Image
Image
Image

Re: how does your den look?

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:45 pm
by tweedos
I like how you have the lotion strategically placed right next to the mouse, Flow.

Re: how does your den look?

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:50 pm
by Gorecore
^HA HA HA! I was going to comment on that as well!! Where's the box of tissues? Or at least a crusty ol' towel? ;) ;)

My camera is busted so I can't take pictures of my den.

Re: how does your den look?

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:27 am
by greensp4rker
not the cleanest...
Image
Image

Re: how does your den look?

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:32 am
by (weedguru)scarf
there is a bum on your wall animal..

Re: how does your den look?

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:56 am
by weedguru_animal
Gorecore wrote:^HA HA HA! I was going to comment on that as well!! Where's the box of tissues? Or at least a crusty ol' towel? ;) ;)

My camera is busted so I can't take pictures of my den.
I use socks, mate... :blunt: and hide them well...

Re: how does your den look?

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:55 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
Haha, I missed that.

Actually it's Eucerin, I have dry skin :)

Re: how does your den look?

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:53 pm
by sugarstalker
sure you do...




on your penis!

Re: how does your den look?

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:00 am
by AbbyRoad
ill take some pics and post them eventually. i only have a webcam so its kind awkward trying to take pictures of things not in the computer room

Re: how does your den look?

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:42 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
Dirty minds...


I'm a lefty by the way, so it's on the wrong side :p

Nice board Sparker, what brand ?

You can see a part of mine in the first picture, it's kinda worn out and I need new bindings but had soo much fun with that board :)

Re: how does your den look?

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:56 pm
by greensp4rker
its a burton X8, burton FS bindings. I love that thing, really good for the price. Yeah i see yours, what is that?

Re: how does your den look?

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:13 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
Burton Dominant, from six years ago :) normally it has DRAKES Mickey Leblanc bindings on it but my brother borrowed those.