how does your den look?

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

how does your den look?

Post by weedguru_animal »

mother goose has tidied my den, and here it is...
Image
Image
Image
and what of your dens?
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: how does your den look?

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

I'm not cleaning up my den for you guys :p


Image
Image
Image
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
tweedos
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:56 am
Contact:

Re: how does your den look?

Post by tweedos »

I like how you have the lotion strategically placed right next to the mouse, Flow.
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Re: how does your den look?

Post by Gorecore »

^HA HA HA! I was going to comment on that as well!! Where's the box of tissues? Or at least a crusty ol' towel? ;) ;)

My camera is busted so I can't take pictures of my den.
Image
greensp4rker
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:34 am
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Contact:

Re: how does your den look?

Post by greensp4rker »

not the cleanest...
Image
Image
Gorecore wrote:Every single day is a new adventure. A lot of us just choose to spend that day laying in bed, scratching our genitals, and snuggling with our babes.
Image
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: how does your den look?

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

there is a bum on your wall animal..
woah
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Re: how does your den look?

Post by weedguru_animal »

Gorecore wrote:^HA HA HA! I was going to comment on that as well!! Where's the box of tissues? Or at least a crusty ol' towel? ;) ;)

My camera is busted so I can't take pictures of my den.
I use socks, mate... :blunt: and hide them well...
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: how does your den look?

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Haha, I missed that.

Actually it's Eucerin, I have dry skin :)
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
sugarstalker
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 978
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:38 pm
Location: Norway
Contact:

Re: how does your den look?

Post by sugarstalker »

sure you do...




on your penis!
Image
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Re: how does your den look?

Post by AbbyRoad »

ill take some pics and post them eventually. i only have a webcam so its kind awkward trying to take pictures of things not in the computer room
Image
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: how does your den look?

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Dirty minds...


I'm a lefty by the way, so it's on the wrong side :p

Nice board Sparker, what brand ?

You can see a part of mine in the first picture, it's kinda worn out and I need new bindings but had soo much fun with that board :)
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
greensp4rker
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:34 am
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Contact:

Re: how does your den look?

Post by greensp4rker »

its a burton X8, burton FS bindings. I love that thing, really good for the price. Yeah i see yours, what is that?
Gorecore wrote:Every single day is a new adventure. A lot of us just choose to spend that day laying in bed, scratching our genitals, and snuggling with our babes.
Image
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: how does your den look?

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Burton Dominant, from six years ago :) normally it has DRAKES Mickey Leblanc bindings on it but my brother borrowed those.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users