Cannibalistic Avatar?

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
asherz
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 218
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2003 9:21 pm
Contact:

Cannibalistic Avatar?

Post by asherz »

Erm...is my avatar a cannibal? It's a bud smoking a joint. Hehe...I dunno where that came from, just something I picked up on.
[img]http://www.geocities.com/babiigurlasherz/ash2.jpg[/img]
...32.7% of all statistics are made up
Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Born of Fire »

it really depends on if you consider non-animal organisms consuming each other as being cannibals... I figure if it's made of meat and it eats it's own meat, it's a cannibal, and that plant is just havin' a hell good time... my opinion of course 8)
I've gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait

Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there

If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
User avatar
WakeNbake
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2003 3:44 am
Location: texas
Contact:

Post by WakeNbake »

asherz, ur a hot chik whos stoned all the time u can say what u please =)
"drugs are not the answer, they are the question ...and the answer is yes."
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users