Page 1 of 1

Sykno's cross joint tut

Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:00 am
by SykonoT
Ok first of all I'm tired of the cross js that uses 3whole joints attached to a paper roach so I'll show u all how I do it now and it smokes really good if u take ur time n make sure it's airtight...


First thing first get a nice spliff and a j that's a little bit smaller as in this pic
Image

Poke a hole in the big spliff a lil bit below the lighting end and round it out to the size o the smaller j
Image

Next push your smaller j into the hole slowly not to tear the bigger spliff and when it's almost half way through simpl cut a small opening into the middle of the smaller j like so..
Image

And finally pull the small j the rest of the way through and seal the js with 2strips of glue from spare paper and enjoy:)
Image
Image :rastasmoke:
Happy smoking and I'll do other j tuts once I get good at it

Re: Sykno's cross joint tut

Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:36 pm
by AbbyRoad
very nice tutorial

Re: Sykno's cross joint tut

Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:52 am
by SykonoT
Ty

Re: Sykno's cross joint tut

Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:41 pm
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside
i didn't know there was any other logical way of doing this. I mean, if you're going to use multiple joints, you may as well just make one of those shitty windmill things.

I've always made them the way you've shown how there.

anyway, good tutorial. we already have one here: http://www.weedguru.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16&t=26751 , but it's always good to see it done with a real joint.

Re: Sykno's cross joint tut

Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:00 pm
by Ikku
I have yet to even attempt making one of these, I may give it a try sometime next week though.

Re: Sykno's cross joint tut

Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:53 am
by SykonoT
Yea there awesome when u make them airtight and gets u loaded like a mofo lol,I was stupid gig when I was doing this tut and made it look shitty because 1st I messed up where I put the strips o glue,2nd I used two completely differen papers lol,and 3rd I was smoking iso hash oil and kief being I had no more weed

Re: Sykno's cross joint tut

Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:54 am
by SykonoT
And I Dnt rely like the windmill to much I rather a tulip

Re: Sykno's cross joint tut

Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:46 pm
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside
yeeeaaaahhh man, tulips are the shit. however, they're all just novelty items and aren't actually any better than a nice fat joint.

Re: Sykno's cross joint tut

Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:21 pm
by SykonoT
I agree but if ur using king size papers,your cone of weed willl b fairly large,usually
Make mines with a cone and a nice big j,I Dnt really like the paper roach on a tulip so I always use a j

Re: Sykno's cross joint tut

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:39 am
by omnific.dc
I don't think I can roll a cross joint. Can't roll joints for sh!t with only one eye, so might as well smoke billies.