Page 1 of 1

Locating, Manchester, UK

Posted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:04 pm
by OnlyOneRoundHere
I'm a bit new to this, I've smoked before but didn't really feel anything. I'm hoping to get hold of some locally without having to wander up to chavs on Picc Gardens... Can anyone help?

Thank you!

Re: Locating, Manchester, UK

Posted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:52 pm
by Weedguru Higher
Sorry man, you ain't gonna get any help for that here...

But welcome to the boards!

Re: Locating, Manchester, UK

Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:08 am
by wgToonces
best you can do is go to a club, act friendly, talk to different people untill you meet someone you can get weed off.


Best of Luckoid.

Re: Locating, Manchester, UK

Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:15 pm
by OnlyOneRoundHere
No problem, I was just wondering.

Thanks though :)

Re: Locating, Manchester, UK

Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:06 pm
by Grrrl
just ask a few take away drivers/taxi dudes ul find some1 who will hook u up, works for me :)

Re: Locating, Manchester, UK

Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:35 am
by AbbyRoad
thats actually a really good idea grrl.
ive bought weed from a taxi driver before...
this reminds me of the domino guy story tho. my place reeked like weed and the domino delivery guy asked if he could buy a gram off me.

Re: Locating, Manchester, UK

Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:56 am
by andriaSRH
^ Haha. I would have traded him the weed for pizza or at least set up some kind of deal where he brings me the leftover pizza and I give him weed.

Anyways welcome OnlyOneRoundHere ^.^

Re: Locating, Manchester, UK

Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:26 pm
by OnlyOneRoundHere
Ha sounds good, thanks!

Looks like I'm getting pizza for tea, what an excuse!

Re: Locating, Manchester, UK

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:44 am
by wgToonces
Oh btw...local private hire taxi firms can ALWAYS get you weed. Just get a few taxis here and there and just straight up ask the taxi driver if they can get you weed. You will most likely find a dealer within a day. Maybe even one journey.

Plus even if they get offended or go to the police, they can't do you for anything so there's no loss.

Re: Locating, Manchester, UK

Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:41 am
by Gorecore
True story alert!

A friend and I were walking home from work at 7:30 AM on a Saturday morning when we were approached by 3 guys in their late teens/early 20's. Only 2 of the 3 guys spoke and it went like this...no shit:

Guy 1: Do you have a joint you could sell?
Me: Naw, sorry man.
Guy 1: Do you have a joint you could sell?
Friend: Nope, sorry dude.
Guy 1: (looks at me again) Do you have a joint you could sell?
Me: (frustrated) No!!
Guy 2: Do you guys have a gram you could sell us?
Both me and friend: NO!
Guy 2: Do you know where we could get some?
Me: At 7:30 on a Saturday morning? Uhhh, no...but good luck!