What's your favorite ashtray for pipes and bongs. I just got one of these Kashtrays and it works great! What else is out there?
What's your favorite ashtray for pipes?
Moderator: Moderators
-
jasonrrr1975
- Casual toker

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:21 pm
- Contact:
What's your favorite ashtray for pipes?
Hey Guys,
What's your favorite ashtray for pipes and bongs. I just got one of these Kashtrays and it works great! What else is out there?

What's your favorite ashtray for pipes and bongs. I just got one of these Kashtrays and it works great! What else is out there?
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
Re: What's your favorite ashtray for pipes?
I don't use an ash tray for bowls.. don't know why you would need one
but for cigarettes I got a large ceramic one with mushrooms all on the sides, and another transparent average looking one with a pot leaf on it the bottom
so what does this kashtray do again?
but for cigarettes I got a large ceramic one with mushrooms all on the sides, and another transparent average looking one with a pot leaf on it the bottom
so what does this kashtray do again?
Peace Not Greed.
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
blackxs
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 648
- Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:36 pm
- Contact:
Re: What's your favorite ashtray for pipes?
I just use an ashtray?
My friend has a debowler
My friend has a debowler
If you agree with the above post, please decrease my karma
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: What's your favorite ashtray for pipes?
Paper plates. I have tons of paper plates full of rez in my room under my bed side table..for just in case. .
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
Re: What's your favorite ashtray for pipes?
paper plates? id be afraid of a fire hazard.
we usually use a glass ashtray, but i wish we had a ceramic one.
when we tap our metal bucket topper on the glass ashtray sometimes glass shards chip off.
but theres no issue when ashing bowls or ciggys
we usually use a glass ashtray, but i wish we had a ceramic one.
when we tap our metal bucket topper on the glass ashtray sometimes glass shards chip off.
but theres no issue when ashing bowls or ciggys

-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: What's your favorite ashtray for pipes?
My bf has a thing about not letting the weed burn after we take hits...so he puts it out with his thumb. The leftover stuff isn't burning when it's put on the plates..haha.
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: What's your favorite ashtray for pipes?
I guess this is the kashtray he was talking about

I just use a regular dollar store ashtray...

I just use a regular dollar store ashtray...

-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
Re: What's your favorite ashtray for pipes?
this is the ashtray my bf dreams about.Weedguru Higher wrote:I guess this is the kashtray he was talking about
I just use a regular dollar store ashtray...

-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
Re: What's your favorite ashtray for pipes?
Putting it out like that doesn't save shit, when you put it out with your fingers, the top layer gets stuck to your finger and wastes a decent amount anyways.. Unless it's reallly burning still, I'll just let it go out by itself which is usually a second or two laterandriaSRH wrote:My bf has a thing about not letting the weed burn after we take hits...so he puts it out with his thumb. The leftover stuff isn't burning when it's put on the plates..haha.
Peace Not Greed.
-
blackxs
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 648
- Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:36 pm
- Contact:
Re: What's your favorite ashtray for pipes?
That kashtray looks like an expensive version of this


How DARE YOU bring logic into a discussion with andria? You should have learned by now she has a logic shield that is immune to knowledge and intelligence.SpRi7e wrote:Putting it out like that doesn't save shit, when you put it out with your fingers, the top layer gets stuck to your finger and wastes a decent amount anyways.. Unless it's reallly burning still, I'll just let it go out by itself which is usually a second or two laterandriaSRH wrote:My bf has a thing about not letting the weed burn after we take hits...so he puts it out with his thumb. The leftover stuff isn't burning when it's put on the plates..haha.
If you agree with the above post, please decrease my karma
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: What's your favorite ashtray for pipes?
Trust me I know lol. It always seemed silly to me. He seriously FREAKS if I leave a bowl burning.SpRi7e wrote:Putting it out like that doesn't save shit, when you put it out with your fingers, the top layer gets stuck to your finger and wastes a decent amount anyways.. Unless it's reallly burning still, I'll just let it go out by itself which is usually a second or two laterandriaSRH wrote:My bf has a thing about not letting the weed burn after we take hits...so he puts it out with his thumb. The leftover stuff isn't burning when it's put on the plates..haha.
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
Re: What's your favorite ashtray for pipes?
yeah I don't really care either way what someone does, it's all the same anyways lol
Peace Not Greed.
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
Re: What's your favorite ashtray for pipes?
andriaSRH wrote:Trust me I know lol. It always seemed silly to me. He seriously FREAKS if I leave a bowl burning.SpRi7e wrote:Putting it out like that doesn't save shit, when you put it out with your fingers, the top layer gets stuck to your finger and wastes a decent amount anyways.. Unless it's reallly burning still, I'll just let it go out by itself which is usually a second or two laterandriaSRH wrote:My bf has a thing about not letting the weed burn after we take hits...so he puts it out with his thumb. The leftover stuff isn't burning when it's put on the plates..haha.
my bf and i usually pack one hitter bowl.
we each get the perfect sized toke, its always fresh not ashy tasting and no weed burns off between hits.
but this method does require you to ash and clean the bowl frequently. so a good pokey and solid ashtry to tap the bowl against is key

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users