Page 1 of 1
pollen
Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:38 pm
by mablunk
I found a male! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! When will the male begin to release pollen after it has been put under the 12 hour light schedule? How long after seeing the male flowers begin to show do they open and start to release pollen? Is it 1 week or does it release pollen as soon as the flowers appear?
Re: pollen
Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:12 pm
by Weedguru Higher
Yeah it takes awhile..maybe 7-10 days
You'll see the pods swelling up.
If you don't want pollen , don't wait till it's too late. Pull them as soon as your are sure they are male
Re: pollen
Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:42 am
by mablunk
Thanks. I pulled as soon as I realized. I ask because I had 4 beautiful mature plants ready for harvest and was worried the pollen hit them? Peace
Re: pollen
Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:02 pm
by Weedguru Higher
Nah, you would know if it did.You'd have yellow powder all over the place