Page 1 of 1
Salvia
Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:37 pm
by krakajak
Just bought some 20X Salvia from freshsalvia.com
Anyone ever used this site before?
I smoked it and just fell like i became really heavy, and i was pretty clumsy for about 20 minutes.
Does it just take a little bit to have the full effects to come on? Anyone else tried it?
Re: Salvia
Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:40 pm
by SpRi7e
I've done it, I did 20x standardized and after I smoked it (probably 15 times total) I went to a completely different universe. Did you hold it in for 20 seconds? Did you smoke it out of a bowl? 20x you should be OUTTTT of it or else it's not really 20x
Re: Salvia
Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:57 pm
by AbbyRoad
one of the few times i smoked salvia
i got the feeling of heaviness that started at my forehead and ran down my right arm. like a line of weight had been drawn onto me. it was fuckin weird.
but i think salvia is weird in general. ive never had "out" of body experiences on it. just weird sensations and laughter
Re: Salvia
Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:34 pm
by krakajak
Smoked it out of a bowl, held it in for about 20 seconds (give or take)
I've smoked it twice so far, the first time: absolutely nothing. The second time i felt heavy. I think i'm just gonna keep trying until i'm out. I've got 1.5g
I'm really looking for an out of body experience

Re: Salvia
Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:32 am
by cutthecashflow
Way too intense for me, I fucking trip out on this stuff and don't particulary like it.
Re: Salvia
Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:36 am
by krakajak
I'm trying to find something that will blow my minddd
this just makes me feel really heavy
Re: Salvia
Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:36 pm
by logically
cutthecashflow wrote:Way too intense for me, I fucking trip out on this stuff and don't particulary like it.
yeah i went to another universe dude... but it was fucking weird ass shit.
Re: Salvia
Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:22 pm
by zERo~Chronic
I've tried salvia once and don't plan on doing it again. I got some 60x and took two huge rips and held them in for about 30sec each. I felt as if i was melting into my seat, or being sucked through it (i guess this is something like the heaviness people described) and my car was melting in around me, then i got a very gloomy uneasy feeling and the window looked like it was being pulled into my pupils. Then it was over. Pretty shitty experience in my opinion
Re: Salvia
Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:55 pm
by Ikku
I don't think I've ever really enjoyed Salvia but it's definitely one of the most interesting highs around. I smoke it once a year or so just to remind myself how gnarly shit can get when you cross wires in your brain.