I am so fucking ghetto..
Moderator: Moderators
-
Genius
- Bonghead

- Posts: 439
- Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 10:10 pm
- Contact:
I am so fucking ghetto..
JUST TO GET HIGH, I...
- cleaned out my grinder, which has crumbs, bits, pieces, and loose crystals and hairs
- scraped out my pipe of all its tar (some people call this junk "resin") in hopes that it may contain THC
- smoked all of it in a half-eaten pear pipe I made yesterday, which I should probably throw away soon
All that, JUST to get high. Jeez, this is the most ghetto thing I've done in a while.
- cleaned out my grinder, which has crumbs, bits, pieces, and loose crystals and hairs
- scraped out my pipe of all its tar (some people call this junk "resin") in hopes that it may contain THC
- smoked all of it in a half-eaten pear pipe I made yesterday, which I should probably throw away soon
All that, JUST to get high. Jeez, this is the most ghetto thing I've done in a while.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/redeyedol/Signature%20pic/final.jpg[/img]
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: I am so fucking ghetto..
That's not ghetto..that's innovative!
I know people who grind up stems in seeds in a food prosessor just to get high...now that's ghetto.
I know people who grind up stems in seeds in a food prosessor just to get high...now that's ghetto.
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: I am so fucking ghetto..
holy snap i dont get itandriaSRH wrote:That's not ghetto..that's innovative!
I know people who grind up stems in seeds in a food prosessor just to get high...now that's ghetto.

-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: I am so fucking ghetto..
Did I use the wrong word or something?
Umm what I'm trying to say is that it's cool that he did what he had to do to get high...Or..whatever.
Umm what I'm trying to say is that it's cool that he did what he had to do to get high...Or..whatever.
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: I am so fucking ghetto..
nah i just am not really sure how doing that to sticks and stems gets you high lol, vaporizing maybe?andriaSRH wrote:Did I use the wrong word or something?
Umm what I'm trying to say is that it's cool that he did what he had to do to get high...Or..whatever.
also i dont know what a food processor is.

-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
Re: I am so fucking ghetto..
it doesnt really get you highBubbles wrote:nah i just am not really sure how doing that to sticks and stems gets you high lol, vaporizing maybe?andriaSRH wrote:Did I use the wrong word or something?
Umm what I'm trying to say is that it's cool that he did what he had to do to get high...Or..whatever.
also i dont know what a food processor is.
thats why it is so ghetto

-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: I am so fucking ghetto..
To me the word ghetto is a run down american apartment complex in a poor high crime neighbourhood, that's infested with drug dealers like you see in the movies.
So doing something ghetto would mean like doing it the poor mans way but it's still worthy of respect cause you did the best you could with what little crap you have
So doing something ghetto would mean like doing it the poor mans way but it's still worthy of respect cause you did the best you could with what little crap you have

-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: I am so fucking ghetto..
1. (n.) an impoverished, neglected, or otherwise disadvantaged residential area of a city, usually troubled by a disproportionately large amount of crime 2. (adj.) urban; of or relating to (inner) city life 3. (adj.) poor; of or relating to the poor life 4. (adj.) jury-rigged, improvised, or home-made (usually with extremely cheap or sub-standard components), yet still deserving of an odd sense of respect from ghetto dwellers and non-ghetto dwellers alike

-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: I am so fucking ghetto..
My crazy friend told me about the food processor thing...and then she said the person she sold it to told her he got really high off of it. She told him it was keif..so I'm thinking that he placeboed off of it perhaps.AbbyRoad wrote:it doesnt really get you highBubbles wrote:nah i just am not really sure how doing that to sticks and stems gets you high lol, vaporizing maybe?andriaSRH wrote:Did I use the wrong word or something?
Umm what I'm trying to say is that it's cool that he did what he had to do to get high...Or..whatever.
also i dont know what a food processor is.
thats why it is so ghetto
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: I am so fucking ghetto..
^ hahahahahahahaha probably was a placebo effect. couldnt he taste the woodiness of the stems though? rofl

-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
Re: I am so fucking ghetto..
man id take the money i made from the stem dust and buy real weed. and would feel totally at peace with myself.andriaSRH wrote:
My crazy friend told me about the food processor thing...and then she said the person she sold it to told her he got really high off of it. She told him it was keif..so I'm thinking that he placeboed off of it perhaps.
its such a good scam too, placebo effect plus it actually is "weed", so the smell would be almost the same as.
and it will get you buzzed with you smoke enough of it

-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: I am so fucking ghetto..
There's a distinct difference in flavor and 'harshness' between stems and buds, I don't think youcan fool people that've been smoking for a while with it, teenagers however, suuure 
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
