Automotive help needed...
Moderator: Moderators
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Automotive help needed...
Does anybody here know a website where you can find out what rim sizes you have for your specific car and with what other make/model it is compatible? A database of some sort....
Like you enter your make/model/year and it gives you the bolt pattern and whatnot and tells you what other models would fit on that specific car?
I've been searching for an hour and haven't found what I want....it's got to exist surely?
Like you enter your make/model/year and it gives you the bolt pattern and whatnot and tells you what other models would fit on that specific car?
I've been searching for an hour and haven't found what I want....it's got to exist surely?

-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Automotive help needed...
I knew you'd answer first Bub hehe
Thanks...great site just what I need
BUT
it doesn't list for 2010 models...it list up to 2008 only. It gives me 14" x 5.5 and 4/100, which is what I thought it was already.It's most likely right regardless of the year... I need to know what other wheels from what other cars will fit on that
I need to know for a Hyundai accent sedan 2010 4 lug
Thanks...great site just what I need
BUT
it doesn't list for 2010 models...it list up to 2008 only. It gives me 14" x 5.5 and 4/100, which is what I thought it was already.It's most likely right regardless of the year... I need to know what other wheels from what other cars will fit on that
I need to know for a Hyundai accent sedan 2010 4 lug

-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Automotive help needed...
VW is the worst goddamn import ever...
I really hate them...
Even the simplest of repairs on them requires an oddball tool or technique that normal people and normal garages don't even have.....For 1, I hate their goddamn weird size torque screws everywhere....Everything on those damn things is different and more complicated
Yesterday I had a customer who called me to change a...(uh I dunno what it's called in english...) Sidepanel maybe? You know, the part of the body of the car on the side between the driver door and the front bumper...like what goes over the wheel
That's like a pretty elementary thing for me to do with a fucking normal car...This goddamn New Beetle needed a T6 torque to unscrew the screws holding the...(uh...dunno what it's called in english either??lol) You know...in the wheel well above the tire, the piece of plastic that protects like the engine compartment..sorta...fausse aile in french hehe
No fucking car on earth except a damn VW or Audi needs a T6 for that...like come one already. You guys suck royally...
I really hate them...
Even the simplest of repairs on them requires an oddball tool or technique that normal people and normal garages don't even have.....For 1, I hate their goddamn weird size torque screws everywhere....Everything on those damn things is different and more complicated
Yesterday I had a customer who called me to change a...(uh I dunno what it's called in english...) Sidepanel maybe? You know, the part of the body of the car on the side between the driver door and the front bumper...like what goes over the wheel
That's like a pretty elementary thing for me to do with a fucking normal car...This goddamn New Beetle needed a T6 torque to unscrew the screws holding the...(uh...dunno what it's called in english either??lol) You know...in the wheel well above the tire, the piece of plastic that protects like the engine compartment..sorta...fausse aile in french hehe
No fucking car on earth except a damn VW or Audi needs a T6 for that...like come one already. You guys suck royally...

-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Automotive help needed...
man i know what you are talking about with the VWs i was putting a door back together on a golf and it is way too complicated for something so simple.

-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: Automotive help needed...
Yeah European designs might be a bit intricate for you North American apes.
jk <3 :p
jk <3 :p
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Automotive help needed...
Bubbles, can you find me a website for the car part brand chassis pro..or maybe it's pro chassis in english?

-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Automotive help needed...
No...
Actually now I'm not sure what I'm looking for....it might be MAsterpro, not pro chassis...
Actually now I'm not sure what I'm looking for....it might be MAsterpro, not pro chassis...

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users