Zombie Apocalypse
Moderator: Moderators
-
Grrrl
- Moderator
- Posts: 1220
- Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:19 pm
- Location: Manchester, uk
- Contact:
Zombie Apocalypse
Ok so I was listening to the radio today whilst driving to work and they were asking this question for listeners to ring in and give their answers. The question was if there was a zombie apocalypse and you were trapped in a mall, and you could have one partner, and one weapon who and what would you choose? It seemed both fictional and non fictional people were allowed, some guy chose chuck norris and another guy chose hellboy. I thought the Terminator would be a pretty good choice because he's a robot/cyborg so would be unaffected by zombies if bitten, and hes pretty hardcore. Weapon wise I would probably go for something that wouldn't run out of power or ammo, so no guns, no chainsaws. I did think flame thrower but they could get quite close and potentially bite you whilst the burning process fully incapacitated. You would need something with a fair bit a reach but that still does a good deal of damage and doesn't ware you down too much from constant use. I need more time to think about my weapon choice. But what would you guys choose and why?

Me importa un pimiento...
-
wgToonces
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2777
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Contact:
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Zombie Apocalypse
if i was locked in a mall during a zombie apocolypse i would be with you, Rasta, I would bring along the Terminator because he doesnt need to eat, sleep, breathe, he lacks any organs and can regenerate lost tissue.
but the Terminator from The Sarah Connor Chronicles would probably be a much better choice.
but the Terminator from The Sarah Connor Chronicles would probably be a much better choice.

-
logically
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1564
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
- Location: the woods
- Contact:
Re: Zombie Apocalypse
I would bring gorcore because i can run faster than him.
I would use a combat knife and a short sword.
I would use a combat knife and a short sword.
A warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
-
Weedguru_Falkon
- King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
- Posts: 1690
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
- Location: Stoned Soliloquy
- Contact:
Re: Zombie Apocalypse
^^ hahahaha good choice on the bruce campbell.
I'd choose Blade to be on my side.. I'm not sure if a zombie bite would affect him, with his situation and all, but yeah... he'd kick pretty much all zombies asses with a sword or gun, plus since he has sunglasses all the time, doesn't have to worry too much about blood splattering into them ^_^
as for my weapon of choice, currently I would choose a 30 cal AR-15 w/ red dot sight. super accurate, super powerful... long as I have enough ammo, i'm set.
I'd choose Blade to be on my side.. I'm not sure if a zombie bite would affect him, with his situation and all, but yeah... he'd kick pretty much all zombies asses with a sword or gun, plus since he has sunglasses all the time, doesn't have to worry too much about blood splattering into them ^_^
as for my weapon of choice, currently I would choose a 30 cal AR-15 w/ red dot sight. super accurate, super powerful... long as I have enough ammo, i'm set.
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: Zombie Apocalypse
Toonces wrote:George Bush and a dildo..
Kat Williams and the antidote for zombie-ism.
He'd make me laugh, while we spray the zombies with the cure from a hose..on the roof..of the mall. Yea.
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: Zombie Apocalypse
AbbyRoad wrote:i would bring bruce campbell and id use a machete and a shot gun
Haha yeah.
As for weaponry, they're inside a mall, if it's a US mall that means it's stock will never run out !!!!
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
Re: Zombie Apocalypse
I'll just camp out in a dicksportinggoods store.. I'd be able to make it for weeks.. They got camping/hiking equipment, GUNS, BOWS/ARROWS, LOTSS of ammo, All types of knives/swords.. They got all kinds of food there too.. PLUS I could be shootin hoops while shootin zombies
Who I would bring? Bruce Lee
Who I would bring? Bruce Lee
Peace Not Greed.
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Zombie Apocalypse
Kukri machetes are the ultimate weapon for killing zombies as proven by Alice.

-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: Zombie Apocalypse
Honestly I don't even want to think about this. Zombies freak me out. My bf does this thing where he freezes, opens his mouth, rolls his eyes up in his head than launches himself at me. I have seriously cried a couple times over that shit. :<
Definately proves if something like that actually happened I would be one of the first people to die.
Definately proves if something like that actually happened I would be one of the first people to die.
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Zombie Apocalypse
^ i think i could last a month.
im a very good shot, i am very good at driving off road, and on road both insanely and sane, i know what plants i can and cant eat in my area and can hunt well.
that means i can provide for myself if i have to, and i have some of the necessary skills needed when killing zombies.
im a very good shot, i am very good at driving off road, and on road both insanely and sane, i know what plants i can and cant eat in my area and can hunt well.
that means i can provide for myself if i have to, and i have some of the necessary skills needed when killing zombies.

-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
Re: Zombie Apocalypse
i own a copy of the zombie survival guide, and have read it many times.
zombies are one of my passions <3
zombies are one of my passions <3

-
wgToonces
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2777
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Contact:
Re: Zombie Apocalypse
andriaSRH wrote:Honestly I don't even want to think about this. Zombies freak me out. My bf does this thing where he freezes, opens his mouth, rolls his eyes up in his head than launches himself at me. I have seriously cried a couple times over that shit. :<
Definately proves if something like that actually happened I would be one of the first people to die.
Haha man, I used to do that to my ex all the time when we were baked. Funny shit.
:scratchs:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users