Page 1 of 1

Just bought my first bong...questions

Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 9:30 pm
by zoner_stoner
my bong is just a regular bong...it's a little over 10" high.

I've got a few questions...mainly about the screen..

the bong is pretty basic...it has it's tube...then it has a black plug that u pull out and inhale...and the chamber.

So here's my problem...my screen is too big for the bowl...i know i could cut it but i dunno if i'm sposed to...So do i just put the screen in as is...which might fuck it up, or cut it to fit a few milimetres down??

also my chamber has some sort of twist on cap..i guess to keep it closed..the cap twist INSIDE the bowl..not around it..inside..if u actually understand wtf i'm saying plz help me out..no rush i'm only using it 2morrow night..

OH AND is there a site that i can go to to read about how to take care of a bong?

Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 10:43 pm
by HempKnight1985
Ummm most bongs are different then others so it's hard to help you. if you're using a screen you can cut it down or just shove it in there, which is what I do cause I'm lazy. Anyways if you want to take care of your bong just make sure it has water in it, it don't crack, and you can clean it if necisarry.

Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 12:38 am
by teh
i, personally, would cut it to size :)

just do it with some really small scissors, ones that you use to cut
toenails with or somethin :) and be careful :D

Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 2:01 am
by zoner_stoner
OK well i managed to just shove it in there..good thing i can take it out so it's fine...another small question...should there ALWAYS be water in the bong? I'm talking about when i'm not usin it and it's just hiding in my room...do i need water in it then?

Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 3:09 am
by Weedguru Higher

Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 3:15 am
by zoner_stoner
ok cool thx man

Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 7:24 am
by Caro
Also, that screw on cap sounds familiar. i think I know what you're talking about, I've seen em on metal pipes. I think they're for...keeping the bowl cherry or something, I would leave it off when smoking from a bong.
You can empty it out for storage.