Yo sup stoners

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
hornyweed
Why Hello There !
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:33 am
Contact:

Yo sup stoners

Post by hornyweed »

hey any mods on here that could restore my old account i used to be a member of these forums when they first opened, my name was the_venal_marijuana_god or something, is there anyway to restrore my old account i think my email address was trancecstasy@hotmail.com

anyway wassup guys im high.
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Re: Yo sup stoners

Post by weedguru_animal »

probably best for you to remeber your old username...exactly. Though if needs be, i can go deeper, from your email address.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Yo sup stoners

Post by Weedguru Higher »

The Venal Marijuana God! Wow man! Hello!

Let me see what I can do

Edit : Ok I sent you your log in details in a private message. It works, I was able to log in. You can change your password after

We were saying this a few weeks ago...you are the second to come back so far
Weedguru Higher wrote:
Gorecore wrote:
I'm good, man! You don't know how many times I've written somewhere in these forums, "I miss Big Daddy" or "I wish Big Daddy would come back". Very glad to see you back and I'm hoping you'll stay!

Now I wonder where Purple Monkey/Colin is?
Maybe if we all wonder enough where certain members are, they'll all come back!
Weedguru Higher wrote:There's a bunch of them I would like to see back...

MOT, Born of Fire, Azim, Canadian Bud, 13laze, Gaz, Johnny Cockeral, The Venal Marijuana God. Godhand Kronix, Tarential, Flynn, Weedguru Sensei, Weedguru Anex, Midnight this is all a lie, Clashcityrocker
Image
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Yo sup stoners

Post by andriaSRH »

hornyweed wrote:hey any mods on here that could restore my old account i used to be a member of these forums when they first opened, my name was the_venal_marijuana_god or something, is there anyway to restrore my old account i think my email address was trancecstasy@hotmail.com

anyway wassup guys im high.
Wb back man. Can't say I remember you.

Nice email address :wink:
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Yo sup stoners

Post by Weedguru Higher »

He was here in 2003....that's why you don't know him :wink:
Image
TmD
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 571
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:52 pm
Location: SoCal
Contact:

Re: Yo sup stoners

Post by TmD »

ahha welcomeback bro ived been here since 06 blowin that weed smoke =)
Fresh till Death
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users