Page 1 of 2

When i grow up...

Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:44 am
by Bubbles
When i grow up, I want to be a Wildlife Conservation Officer, yes a cop.

how about you guys, what did you want to grow up to become? what do you still want to become?

Re: When i grow up...

Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:49 am
by Blunt Docta
i want to become a budtender
sell bud in amsterdam all day

Re: When i grow up...

Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:54 am
by SpRi7e
I wanted to work on computers/electronics.. but within the past 2-3 years I've wanted to have a greenhouse and legally grow crops for people.. Which one am I pursuing? computers for right now, and whenever the time comes, I'm jumping head first in to the growing idea.

Re: When i grow up...

Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:51 am
by JokersAce
Image
I want to be the very best, that no one ever was.

Re: When i grow up...

Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:15 am
by Bubbles
^ you may have just won the thread, sir.

Re: When i grow up...

Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:26 am
by Weedguru Higher
I wanted to become a veterinarian throughout most of my childhood and early teen years.

But Social Services screwed that up for me by making me transfer schools and change foster families 3 different times in the same year. Which resulted in me (student with 80%+ average) failing grade 10. Never had the heart to go back to school after that. Everything was a downwards spiral from there on in....

Re: When i grow up...

Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:30 am
by andriaSRH
JokersAce wrote:Image
I want to be the very best, that no one ever was.
:rofl:

I want to throw parties and make trance music.

Re: When i grow up...

Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:35 am
by Gorecore
By legal rights, I grew up a long time ago. I still don't really know what I want to be. Still mulling around with the idea of getting into computer repair/IT type stuff.

Growing up, I wanted to be a cartoonist...someone who drew a comic for the newspapers of the world. One person in my life, my uncle, told me that there's no money in the arts world and to get a trade. I think that was when I was 10.

Re: When i grow up...

Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:41 am
by weedguru_animal
A paid Wordsmith. Given gold nuggets for Writing the world, how i see it and feel it. Failing this...an anti-poacher warrior in africa, who flies in a helicopter, armed with tranquiliser darts, seeking out the poachers of endangered species, sedating these fiends, cuttinf out their eyes, then dangling them temptingly, from a rope, as I miaow through a loud speaker to the lions to say 'DInner Time'.

Re: When i grow up...

Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:43 pm
by cutthecashflow
I want to be a neuroscientist, as of now I am half way there. Finished four years of college and now have four left, a close second would be playing outfield for the Boston Red Sox.

Re: When i grow up...

Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:32 pm
by Weedguru Higher
When I was 18 I decided to go get my diploma at adult education with the intention of becoming an ambulance technician eventually. That never happened cause I learned soon after that my gf was pregnant so I had to get a job instead.

Re: When i grow up...

Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:59 pm
by andriaSRH
I wanna be famous, I wanna be a star.


:rasta:

Re: When i grow up...

Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:14 pm
by Bubbles
Weedguru Higher wrote:When I was 18 I decided to go get my diploma at adult education with the intention of becoming an ambulance technician eventually. That never happened cause I learned soon after that my gf was pregnant so I had to get a job instead.
is an ambulance technician somebody who repairs the ambulance or like a paramedic kinda thang?

Re: When i grow up...

Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:56 pm
by buttermilk
Right now, I'm working on a double major for marketing and management. Ideally, I'd like to be a hollywood agent, like Ari on Entourage. Realistically, I'll probably end up slinging TV's or some shit.
On the real though, I'd like to get into marketing in the entertainment industry, like for concerts and shit.

Re: When i grow up...

Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:47 am
by Bubbles
oh man another thing i think id like to be is a botanist. i love how plants work, its so awesome.