Page 1 of 1

WikiLeaks *Update*

Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:42 am
by Ziggy
WikiLeaks Posts Mysterious 'Insurance' File
In the wake of strong U.S. government statements condemning WikiLeaks’ recent publishing of 77,000 Afghan War documents, the secret-spilling site has posted a mysterious encrypted file labeled “insurance.”

The huge file, posted on the Afghan War page at the WikiLeaks site, is 1.4 GB and is encrypted with AES256. The file’s size dwarfs the size of all the other files on the page combined. The file has also been posted on a torrent download site as well.
http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2010/0 ... ance-file/

Re: WikiLeaks Posts Mysterious 'Insurance' File

Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:55 am
by wgToonces
Apparently that wikileaks site is used to forward the ole en dubya oh. But who knows.

Re: WikiLeaks Posts Mysterious 'Insurance' File

Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:44 pm
by Ziggy
Where'd you hear that from ?

Re: WikiLeaks Posts Mysterious 'Insurance' File

Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:47 pm
by (weedguru)scarf
so what is the document?

Wikileaks under attack

Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:18 am
by Ziggy
Wikileaks under attack

This cryptic message was posted a while ago. I wonder whats to come....
WikiLeaks communications infrastructure is currently under attack. Project BO move to coms channel S. Activate Reston5.
http://twitter.com/wikileaks

Re: WikiLeaks Posts Mysterious 'Insurance' File

Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:15 pm
by wgToonces
Ziggy wrote:Where'd you hear that from ?
ATS :lol:

Re: WikiLeaks *Update*

Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:35 pm
by Ziggy
Good ol' ATS :D

Re: WikiLeaks *Update*

Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:35 am
by (weedguru)scarf
didnt they just release more documents about the armed services?
The rate and actual number of civillian killings etc

and that aussie founder cut his hair ... he looks half respectable now haha

Re: WikiLeaks *Update*

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:01 am
by wgToonces
^HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TOO RIGHT MAN!! HE **DOES** LOOK **HALF** RESPECTABLE NOW!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Re: WikiLeaks *Update*

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:01 am
by wgToonces
Only half though!! :P

Re: WikiLeaks *Update*

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:12 pm
by (weedguru)scarf
hahaha only half

Re: WikiLeaks *Update*

Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:54 am
by afisara
How can I find out the file extension of the Wikileaks Insurance file I downloaded? I downloaded the Wikileaks Insurance file off of a torrent website. I've read everywhere that the file has the extension aes256. However the file I downloaded doesn't display an extension, even if I ask windows explorer to show all file extensions. The file type is shown simply as "File". The size of the file is 1.38 GB which sounds about right.. but how can I verify that it is indeed the Wikileaks Insurance file?
__________________________
external keyword tool ~ keyworddiscovery.com ~ keycompete.com ~ compete.com ~ webmasterworld.com

Re: WikiLeaks *Update*

Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:15 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
No idea mate, I think you need a more specialized forum for that :)


Tried adding .aes256 to the filename yet ?