Page 1 of 1

Crimping iron

Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:46 am
by Weedguru Higher
Ladies I need your help!

My daughter just told me she wanted her hair crimped for her grade 6 graduation tonight. How the hell do you use a crimping iron??? Someone gave it to her last Christmas and she nor me has ever used it. There's like 6 different attachments for it

Re: Crimping iron

Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:50 am
by Gorecore
If none of the ladies are able to respond and help, you might find help on YouTube.

Here's one result I got by typing in "Using a crimping iron"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OilVsMOcKk

Good luck! And don't burn her scalp! :lol: And Happy Grade 6 Graduation to your daughter!

Re: Crimping iron

Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:34 pm
by Weedguru Higher
Thanks Gorecore, that's just what I needed

I dunno if I'm gonna be able to do this though lol

And I think it'll take like hours...

Re: Crimping iron

Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:10 pm
by Weedguru Higher
Well I actually managed to do it...it took about an hour

Doesn't look as good as the girl in the video but my daughter is satisfied so it's ok hehe

I didn't burn her or myself!

I feel so feminine right now :?

Re: Crimping iron

Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:24 am
by logically
you are a good dad higher :) (Y)

Re: Crimping iron

Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:15 am
by WeedGuru_Flow
Gaaaay for higher!


I mean, yaaaaay for higher!


;-)


You did what every dad has to do : keep your child happeh!


applause!

Re: Crimping iron

Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:39 am
by weedguru_waffles
Kudos to you higher!