Page 1 of 1

are you shpongled?

Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:54 pm
by Ikku
Saw Shpongle last night live and have since become obsessed with them, this song in particular (doesn't really start until 1:30)

They played while Alex Grey did a crazy trippy live painting. Rick Strassman was there too signing copies of DMT: The Spirit Molecule. The craziest was the occasional whiff of DMT smoke in the air during Shpongle's set. A trippy ass concert is the last place I would try blasting off haha

Re: are you shpongled?

Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:11 pm
by J O E
prolly better live but I'm high as shit and I liked it... i think

Re: are you shpongled?

Posted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:06 am
by weedguru_waffles
I'm definitely shpongled! :)

Re: are you shpongled?

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:18 pm
by Weedguru_Falkon
Ikku wrote: They played while Alex Grey did a crazy trippy live painting. Rick Strassman was there too signing copies of DMT: The Spirit Molecule. The craziest was the occasional whiff of DMT smoke in the air during Shpongle's set.
officially jealous
I don't care for shpongle really, and I much prefer Entheogenic (check him out) but... damn I would have loved to been there.