Page 1 of 4
What's your name?
Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:13 pm
by Weedguru Higher
Just as the title says, what's your real name? First name atleast....
My name is Luc..the french spelling of Luke
Re: What's your name?
Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:31 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
Nick
means: Conqueror of and with the people.
Derived from Nicolas, which sounds gay to me.
:p tehee Pkuppo

Re: What's your name?
Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:43 pm
by J O E
guess
Re: What's your name?
Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:47 pm
by logically
Evan is my name.... which is celtic in origin, and it means young fighter...
I'm not celtic and neither is my family but i just googled my name meaning and found that out lol...
apparently the english origin of Evan means god is good.... so yeah, I am definitely going with the celtic origin lol!!!
or the hebrew version is a variation on the word eben which means, "stone" lol.... so maybe i'm a stoned young fighter lol!!!
Re: What's your name?
Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:53 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
J O E wrote:guess
I don't think anyone really gives a shite about who you are, you're only pissing people off using Caro as your avatar.
As far as I can remember she's not from Houston Texas, so i'll just stick with Lateefa.
Re: What's your name?
Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:03 pm
by J O E
WeedGuru_Flow wrote:J O E wrote:guess
As far as I can remember she's not from Houston Texas, so i'll just stick with Lateefa.
and you would be correct... mad skillz son
Re: What's your name?
Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:07 pm
by Regarded
my name is Guy
I can't find the direct meaning of it...but who cares lol
Re: What's your name?
Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:08 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
guy = dude
this is what I found :
boy's name Guy \
guy\ is pronounced gye. It is of Old German origin, and its meaning is "wood". May also possibly be Welsh "lively", or Old German "warrior", or from the French "guie", meaning "guide; leader". Guido is an Italian form. Actor Guy Pearce; film director Guy Ritchie.
from another page :
Old French form of Germanic Wido, a short form of names beginning with the element witu "wood", such as Witold and Widukind.
Re: What's your name?
Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:10 pm
by andriaSRH
WeedGuru_Flow wrote:J O E wrote:guess
I don't think anyone really gives a shite about who you are, you're only pissing people off using Caro as your avatar.
As far as I can remember she's not from Houston Texas, so i'll just stick with Lateefa.
OMFG for the second time his name is Bon Qui Qui
Anyways....my name is Andria which means "manly" or "virile"
I guess I have manly traits.
Re: What's your name?
Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:12 pm
by pkkupo
HA^
WeedGuru_Flow wrote:Nick
means: Conqueror of and with the people.
Derived from Nicolas, which sounds gay to me.
:p tehee Pkuppo

haha No way! We have the coolest name. I think Nicolas can be a very masculine yet romantic name. Plus I think it sounds cute when girls say it... But perhaps I'm but biased. I take it your real name is Nicholas? Is it spelled as such? My name is spelled Nickolas. I f I remember correctly, my father simply threw that spelling out there right after I was born because he didn't know how to properly spell Nicholas. I rather like it.
Re: What's your name?
Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:31 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
pkkupo wrote:HA^
WeedGuru_Flow wrote:Nick
means: Conqueror of and with the people.
Derived from Nicolas, which sounds gay to me.
:p tehee Pkuppo

haha No way! We have the coolest name. I think Nicolas can be a very masculine yet romantic name. Plus I think it sounds cute when girls say it... But perhaps I'm but biased. I take it your real name is Nicholas? Is it spelled as such? My name is spelled Nickolas. I f I remember correctly, my father simply threw that spelling out there right after I was born because he didn't know how to properly spell Nicholas. I rather like it.
No my name actually is 'Nick' which is derived from Nic(h/k)olas.
Yeah, I like Nickolas, Nick is only cool when written Nick, not Nik,or Nic -->gay people!
so Nickolas is automatically a cool name.
Re: What's your name?
Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:53 pm
by pkkupo
Haha, glad to hear you feel that way. Interesting that your proper name is Nick. Never heard that before... Do you know many other Nicks? I've probably known at least another 7-10. Was a pretty popular name here when I was born.
Re: What's your name?
Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:09 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
pkkupo wrote:Haha, glad to hear you feel that way. Interesting that your proper name is Nick. Never heard that before... Do you know many other Nicks? I've probably known at least another 7-10. Was a pretty popular name here when I was born.
Yeah, I know about 8 or 9 other Nicks,but as I said their names are spelled differently, so I only consider Nicks with 'ck' true Nicks.
Yes, I can do that.
Re: What's your name?
Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:38 pm
by Weedguru Higher
The boy's name Luke is of Greek origin, and its meaning is "from Lucanus". Place name: a region in southern Italy. Also sometimes used as an English form of Lucius and Lucian. Biblical: a first-century Christian, called "the beloved physician" and is patron saint of doctors and artists, who wrote one of the four Gospel accounts of the life of Christ.
Re: What's your name?
Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:46 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
wow, that name goes a long way back
