Page 1 of 1

DieAntwoord

Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:23 pm
by J O E
You're welcome


www.dieantwoord.com




Re: DieAntwoord

Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:03 pm
by wgToonces
Ahahaha, that literally just blew my mind.

Re: DieAntwoord

Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:45 pm
by Weedguru Higher
Seeing a grown man act like that blows my mind

Re: DieAntwoord

Posted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:17 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
South Africa represent! :) I understand most of what they say cause S.African is closely related to Dutch. muaha!

Re: DieAntwoord

Posted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:30 pm
by J O E


i listen to this while driving around all day


Re: DieAntwoord

Posted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:04 pm
by wgToonces
I bet that guy talks like Stephen Fry on his days off.

Re: DieAntwoord

Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:32 am
by WeedGuru_Flow
It's a joke by the way, I mean the music is real but they play characters, I don't think his tattoo's are real either.

Fun though :)

Re: DieAntwoord

Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:38 pm
by wgToonces
Was that to me? Or..