Page 1 of 2

Drug test coming up soon

Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:18 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
So just wanted to hear who has some good input from first hand experience...

Me detoxing isn't going to happen. My levels are to high for it to be out in a reasonable amount of time. I bought a Nutra Cleanse Kit which requires you to abstain from THC for 10 days, 5 of which are spent taking the supplement multiple times per day and another 'booster' supplement for the last day. This stuff is suppose to completely clean out your system, it's not a masking agent like those one time detox drinks that are on the market.

I like having this stuff for a long term detox plan but for now I need something that's more short term.

The options I'm considering:
--Clean urine in an air tight container. Keep it warm with some hand warmers until it's time for the test then hide it in my pants and pour it into the cup they give me
--The whizzinator, it's a fake dick with a syringe and air tight bag for urine also has some type of warmer for the pouch
--Urine neutralizers, it's a tablet you drop into your own urine sample that is suppose to make everything test negative
--Detox drinks. I just need to know which ones work. I think it would make a good back up to have on hand in case I don't have clean urine or neutralizers.

I'd really appreciate if anyone could help me out with specific products they have used that work for them, and what kind of drug test it was. The one I have to take has an initial temperature read and creatin levels are checked to make sure it isn't diluted.

I even have a lab where I can get private tests done so I'm doing the trial and error thing to see what works best.

Re: Drug test coming up soon

Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:50 am
by J O E
i didnt read anything but...

synthetic urine.

Re: Drug test coming up soon

Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:43 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
Thanks JOE i'm gonna add that to my list of viable options.

http://www.ddetox.com/product_1939.html

I have to figure out how much urine they need in the sample. These things might be good for 2 go arounds. The bottle looks kind of big to be shoving in my pants without being noticed though.

It seems I could just as easily use my cousins piss with my own container and a hand warmer. I think here the only difference would be paying a little extra for a tested sytem.

Re: Drug test coming up soon

Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:51 pm
by J O E
yea... its just more convenient (and less awkward) than asking somebody to give you some piss... I've done it a few times and its kinda weird sometimes.

A good idea is to stop smoking weed for long enough to get your piss clean and then piss in a (sterile) container and you can actually put it in the freezer and it will stay good... just pop it in the microwave for a few seconds when you're ready to use it.

Re: Drug test coming up soon

Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:12 am
by Bubbles
you watch Blue Mountain State? good. just oil change. (lol just)

Re: Drug test coming up soon

Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:06 am
by Dr. Greenthumb
Just ordered some synthetic urine online. I might be getting tested this friday so I figure it would be best to have it on standby. It comes with a 2oz bottle and a handwarmer that last for 8hrs.

I'm guessing the test won't be for another month or so but I need to be ready just in case. Science is so awesome.

Re: Drug test coming up soon

Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:49 am
by JokersAce
I'm sure such urine would work as long as they don't look at your dick while you piss (unlike in my case).

Re: Drug test coming up soon

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:07 pm
by J O E
Dr. Greenthumb wrote:Just ordered some synthetic urine online. I might be getting tested this friday so I figure it would be best to have it on standby. It comes with a 2oz bottle and a handwarmer that last for 8hrs.

I'm guessing the test won't be for another month or so but I need to be ready just in case. Science is so awesome.

I use the same one.. science is awesome.

Re: Drug test coming up soon

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:06 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
or, the US sucks when it comes to that.


And as far as I know they can't force you to show your dick to anyone,that's total bullshit.

Re: Drug test coming up soon

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:01 pm
by Weedguru Higher
^ Actually I think they can.....not positive but I think I read about that before

Re: Drug test coming up soon

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:16 pm
by Bubbles
Weedguru Higher wrote:^ Actually I think they can.....not positive but I think I read about that before
thats bullshit because flow has a small penis. :rofl:

jk man.

Re: Drug test coming up soon

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:03 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
If it's for drug court or something like that they'll look at your dick. For jobs they make you empty your pockets and walk in the bathroom on your own.

Personally not that big a deal to me if they watch me pee but it makes it alot harder to cheat the test.

Re: Drug test coming up soon

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:11 pm
by J O E
i didnt read it so I might have missed that part...

if they have to look at you... well you just gotta be clean or get a whizzinator which uses synthetic urine with a fake dick attached to a fucking jockstrap.

Re: Drug test coming up soon

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:12 pm
by Weedguru Higher
Dr. Greenthumb wrote:If it's for drug court or something like that they'll look at your dick. For jobs they make you empty your pockets and walk in the bathroom on your own.

Personally not that big a deal to me if they watch me pee but it makes it alot harder to cheat the test.
:?

I really love Canada...

Re: Drug test coming up soon

Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:12 am
by wgToonces
J O E wrote:i didnt read it so I might have missed that part...

if they have to look at you... well you just gotta be clean or get a whizzinator which uses synthetic urine with a fake dick attached to a fucking jockstrap.
Why is it a *fucking* jockstrap? inb4 your mother.