Legalize- A song I wrote

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
mrlegalize1987
Why Hello There !
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:51 pm
Contact:

Legalize- A song I wrote

Post by mrlegalize1987 »

Hey guys, I wrote this song for a class of mine and it turned out really well. I thought you guys would appreciate it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcgSV5oI0Ec
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Re: Legalize- A song I wrote

Post by cutthecashflow »

Sweet tune dude, nice voice. You remind me of a buddy of mine from Duluth.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Re: Legalize- A song I wrote

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

Watched that after smoking a really tasty bowl. It was perfect timing.

Great job man, awesome song.

Thanks for posting it.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
J O E
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 281
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Legalize- A song I wrote

Post by J O E »

I've finally realized... there's nothing wrong with getting china-eye'd... its time to


Legalize legalize legalize.
its just there in the air
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Re: Legalize- A song I wrote

Post by SpRi7e »

I really liked that.. it's definitely a good song for a class project.

A++++ for the WG crowd
Peace Not Greed.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Legalize- A song I wrote

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Sweet dude...hope to see you back on the forums soon!
Image
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Legalize- A song I wrote

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

Very Fucking Cool man
woah
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Legalize- A song I wrote

Post by andriaSRH »

Love it. You're like the cool version of John Mayer.

+1
pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Re: Legalize- A song I wrote

Post by pkkupo »

andriaSRH wrote:You're like the cool version of John Mayer.
Watch your mouth.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Great song, dude. Catchy melody, clever stoner lyrics.
Image
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users