Page 1 of 2

Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper

Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:28 pm
by Ziggy
Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper
As the servers of America's favorite burger, Burger King is introducing the left-handed whopper to give Americans another chance to have it their way.

"We have always been proud of the fact that we offer 1024 ways to order our flagship Whopper sandwich. Now we are offering 1025 ways," Jim Watkins, senior vice president for marketing for Burger King corporation said in a press release.

"I hate it when the condiments fall out the right side of the bun," Audrey Barnette, a left-handed sophomore in music education, said. "This should make lunch much less messy."
http://tnjn.com/2010/apr/01/burger-king ... eft-hande/

Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper

Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:31 pm
by Weedguru Higher
:rofl:

I eat my whoppers with both hands!

Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper

Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:42 pm
by Gorecore
*sigh* This is just as bad as the Shreddies thing they have going on. "Do you prefer the square shape or the diamond shape?" It's the SAME fucking shape, only tilted 45 degrees!

Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper

Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:17 pm
by Ziggy
...wait for it...

Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper

Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:47 pm
by Weedguru Higher
Gorecore wrote:*sigh* This is just as bad as the Shreddies thing they have going on. "Do you prefer the square shape or the diamond shape?" It's the SAME fucking shape, only tilted 45 degrees!
Ha, yeah I laughed like crazy when I saw that commercial!

Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper

Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:49 am
by (weedguru)scarf
the whole ad campaign over here is based on the fact that you need two hands to eat it

Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper

Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:12 am
by Dr. Greenthumb
^^^Yeah. I love those commercials where his buddy offers to hold it for him.

I've never heard this. I'm left handed and have never had an issue eating a whopper.

Audrey Barnett is either one-handed or an idiot.

And even then I'm still confused...can't you just turn the around and start on the other side.

Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper

Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:01 am
by Ikku
:rastasmoke: :rasta: :rasta: :rastasmoke: :rastasmoke: :rasta: :war:
:rofl:

Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper

Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:36 pm
by Gorecore
Oh shit, I think I just got this...

errr...April Fools?

Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper

Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:04 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
how gay

Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper

Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:24 pm
by andriaSRH
You guys got had ...or is it been had? :lol:

Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper

Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:28 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
I ate a big whopper and Big king xxl yesterday hehe, lovely burgers.

Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper

Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:51 pm
by wgToonces
Rofl, nice thread.

Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper

Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:55 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
I'm a lefty but never had any problems eating right handed burgers...



tehee

Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper

Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:16 pm
by Ziggy
Gorecore wrote:Oh shit, I think I just got this...

errr...April Fools?
Lol yup