Page 1 of 1

Gene Simmons' Son Plagiarizing Bleach

Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:51 pm
by andriaSRH
The American company Radical Publishing has announced that it halted the production and distribution of Nick Simmons' Incarnate comic book series on Wednesday evening, amid allegations that the comic plagiarized Tite Kubo's Bleach manga. According to Radical, "We are taking this matter seriously and making efforts now to contact the publishers of the works in question in an effort to resolve this matter." Shueisha publishes Bleach in its Weekly Shonen Jump magazine in Japan, while Viz Media publishes the manga in North America.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... plagiarism

How he thought no one wasn't going to recognize this...this is from my favorite part in the manga. :evil:

Incarnate
Image

Bleach
Image

A speech by my favorite character....STOLEN! I am raging right now.
Image



I can't believe how stupid this kid is. Doesn't he know that 50 million bleach mangas alone have been sold in Japan? I seriously want to punch him in the face.

Re: Gene Simmons' Son Plagiarizing Bleach

Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:22 pm
by wgToonces
What is this... man-ga? :?

Re: Gene Simmons' Son Plagiarizing Bleach

Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:32 pm
by Bubbles
its apparently the japanese equivalent of a comic book.

Re: Gene Simmons' Son Plagiarizing Bleach

Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:14 am
by Ziggy
I understand he plagiarized but dont understand much else here, is it just because both of their hands are melting ? I guess we need to know more about the comic and prelude to what happened I guess .... But Gene Simmons does have a pretty daughter, albeit she is a little on the younger side

Re: Gene Simmons' Son Plagiarizing Bleach

Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:34 am
by andriaSRH
^ Omg right? She is effin gorgeous. Last time I checked she was only 16.

Anyways, he drew over pictures that were already made.

http://community.livejournal.com/bleach ... #t10881115

He copied Hellsing as well.

Re: Gene Simmons' Son Plagiarizing Bleach

Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:51 am
by Bubbles
^ andria i do the same thing with superman comics, im a millionaire and the creator of the ultraman comics

Re: Gene Simmons' Son Plagiarizing Bleach

Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:35 am
by Ziggy
Wow, those are pretty similar...surprised no one has picked up on this before.

But yeah, I think shes 17, not like thats much of a difference. But at least I dont feel like too much of a creeper with her being a year older lol

Re: Gene Simmons' Son Plagiarizing Bleach

Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:03 am
by (weedguru)scarf
wow... he is fucked... he pretty much traced them and changed a few minor details... shiiet