Page 1 of 1
MW2 Loadout
Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:37 pm
by Ziggy
In a forum full of stoners, I know most of you play video games and hopefully of that, a lot of you play Modern Warfare 2
So whats your favorite loadout when you play that game ?
The one I use most often is:
Tar-21 w/ suppressor
Spas w/ grip <---- BEAST
Claymores and Flashies
Scavenger Pro
Cold Blooded Pro
Ninja Pro
I also have fun on smaller maps with:
MP5 w/ red dot (Im waiting for FMJ)
Spas w/ grip
Claymores and Flashes
Sleight of Hand Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Steady Aim Pro
Re: MW2 Loadout
Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:20 am
by Bubbles
scar w/ ACOG & noob tubes
rangers w/ akimbo
semtex grenade
flashbang
cant remember the perks
Re: MW2 Loadout
Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:10 pm
by Ziggy
Scar is a nice gun, but the clip size is too small
And down with noob tubes, I hate you guys lol
Re: MW2 Loadout
Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:04 am
by Bubbles
Ziggy wrote:Scar is a nice gun, but the clip size is too small
And down with noob tubes, I hate you guys lol
i rarely ever use it, i just dont want to use the silencer to get me that damn heartbeat sensor. and with the ACOG scope its easy as hell to hit em around the chest / head.
Re: MW2 Loadout
Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:34 am
by wgToonces
I'm lvl 36 or 37 prestige atm, trying to get to 70, it's a bitch though, when you prestige it takes away everything you've unlocked, so I'm just gonna master every gun so I can the xp (like 10k per challenge) and get up to 70 again on prestige.
Right now I'm mastering the SCAR so my setup is
SCAR-H with silencer - yep the mags are a little short but I can manage

and when I wasn't on prestige, TAR 21 was my weapon of choice too(Y)
AA12 - fucking epic gun
Scavenger Pro
Stopping Power? I don't know what my 2nd one is
Ninja Pro
Claymores
Flashbangs
Although sometimes if I'm wanting to just fuck around I'll go with the Vector and Raffica for fun. Raffica is a fucking excellent secondary.
Re: MW2 Loadout
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:58 am
by Certified-Nutter
man gotta love mw2
i mostly play sniper:
Intervention w/thermal scope
G18 Akimbo
Scavanger Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Steady Aim Pro
Flashes and Claymore
but as having many custom slots i like to play lots of types, covering at least each primary weapon type, although i have presteiged and the extra class has messed with my game class karma, i now have a class dedicated to taking down enemy aircraft
on skidrow i love to pull out a bit of shield with:
Shield
Striker w/ Grip (cos since presteiging i havnt got the 1887's yet)
Sleight of Hand Pro
Lightweight Pro
Commando Pro
Semtex and stuns
(i like to play the callsign 'Blunt Trauma' with the shield symbol, cos i think it might piss my victims off to be bludgeoned to death with a shield then see blunt trauma, hehe)