Page 1 of 1
Sage Francis- Sick of Wasting (Free Download)
Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:26 am
by weedguru_animal
Sage is a King to me, as anyone who knows me at all intimately will confirm. He inspires me, as a man, as much as a writer, and for several years now he has retained his position in my internal realm as a True King. Because he is honest, intelligent, jovial, and profund. Always...I have all his music, and nothing in my aural collection comes close to him in terms of popularity on my laptop and minidick player. If I ever was producing any form of media player, his discography would come as a default setting, lacking the option of deletion, pushing its way into ANY playlists created, regardless of user preferences...
He has recently released a free to download mixtape album called Sick of Waging War, which cane be found here:>
http://www.filestube.com/978254fcb41f3e ... sting.html
The best of which, so far, is
Conspiracy to Riot.
Re: Sage Francis- Sick of Wasting (Free Download)
Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:56 pm
by (weedguru)scarf
Thankyou and Thankyou
Re: Sage Francis- Sick of Wasting (Free Download)
Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:10 pm
by SpRi7e
Sage is a master of deep imagery and an INCREDIBLY intelligent artist. He's on the top of one of my favorite artists.. thanks for the CD link, I haven't gotten a chance to really listen to it yet, but I'm hoping like his other work that it'll be brilliant. He's probably the main artist that I'd love to actually have a good conversation with. I'm not surprised at all though that you're even more in to him then me as his lyrics are deep and his voice is powerful
Re: Sage Francis- Sick of Wasting (Free Download)
Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:17 am
by WeedGuru_Flow
fuck yeah, love sage francis.
Re: Sage Francis- Sick of Wasting (Free Download)
Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:25 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
I saw him live once. Awesome artist. He's about as honest as it gets.
Re: Sage Francis- Sick of Wasting (Free Download)
Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:17 am
by weedguru_animal
Dr. Greenthumb wrote:I saw him live once. Awesome artist. He's about as honest as it gets.
I'm fucking jealous, mate...for this man, once he entered my realm, took control of the top position in my hierachy of wordsmiths, and has never even presented a hint of turning back,,,