Page 1 of 2

"I'll tear it down before I let you take it"

Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:58 pm
by Ziggy
Frustrated Owner Bulldozes Home Ahead Of Foreclosure
Hoskins said he's been in a struggle with RiverHills Bank over his Clermont County home for nearly a decade, a struggle that was coming to an end as the bank began foreclosure proceedings on his $350,000 home.

"When I see I owe $160,000 on a home valued at $350,000, and someone decides they want to take it – no, I wasn't going to stand for that, so I took it down," Hoskins said.
http://www.wlwt.com/news/22600154/detail.html

A Standing Applaud for this Man ! (Y)

Re: "I'll tear it down before I let you take it"

Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:52 pm
by Bubbles
lol win!

Re: "I'll tear it down before I let you take it"

Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:04 am
by wgToonces
Definet win.

Re: "I'll tear it down before I let you take it"

Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:23 pm
by Yoda
haha idve done the same :D

Re: "I'll tear it down before I let you take it"

Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:35 pm
by Weedguru Higher
Image

Re: "I'll tear it down before I let you take it"

Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:13 pm
by wgToonces
Yoda wrote:haha idve done the same :D

Yodizzle! 8)

Re: "I'll tear it down before I let you take it"

Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:29 pm
by Yoda
toonizzle :rasta:

Re: "I'll tear it down before I let you take it"

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:51 am
by (weedguru)scarf
Weedguru Higher wrote:Image

Re: "I'll tear it down before I let you take it"

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:41 am
by Gorecore
WOOHOO! WHOOP!

Image

Re: "I'll tear it down before I let you take it"

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:31 am
by WeedGuru_Flow
There was another guy who put armor plates on his bulldozer and destroyed half a town or something a while back, I think he got shot by the cops too.

Re: "I'll tear it down before I let you take it"

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:39 pm
by Weedguru Higher

Re: "I'll tear it down before I let you take it"

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:26 pm
by Bubbles
id say hes crazy but that looks like it was fun as hell

Re: "I'll tear it down before I let you take it"

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:53 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
yeah that's the one, mad bulldozer guy!

Re: "I'll tear it down before I let you take it"

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:50 pm
by Weedguru Higher
There's also a couple other guys who went on rampages with tanks




Re: "I'll tear it down before I let you take it"

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:34 pm
by wgToonces
Man...It would be fucking AWESOME to just go and do that one day. Just grabbing a tank and wrecking as much shit as you can before the cops get you. I would definetly go to jail for that, it would go down as the greatest most fun day of my life.

Picture yourself doing it. Freaking out a little at first but then realising your going to jail anyways and just embracing it and having as much fun as you can :)