Page 1 of 2

Coincidince? Or fate?

Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 4:06 pm
by CourtneysStoned
Ok, so today, I wore these pants to work that I normally don't wear a belt with. But for some reason I felt compelled to wear a belt with them today. When I went to bathroom while at work, the button popped of my pants! But it was ok, cuz I had the belt on to cover it up and hold my pants up. If this was a regular no-belt-day, I'd be a touch embarrassed. Stuff like that happenes to me ALL the time. I'll do something a little out of the ordinary routine of things and a fluke accident'll happen (by accident i mean good or bad). Sometimes I think God (i don't mean to offend any non-believers) helps us avoid mishaps here and there so we don't get too stressed out or hurt. But also, when he doesn't help us avoid them and something bad or embarrasing happens, it's for a purpose, to kind of teach us a lesson.

Re: Coincidince? Or fate?

Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 2:42 am
by herbaltea33
yeah i agree

there's some force out there saving us from embarrassment

god bless your pants

I Belive

Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 7:47 am
by potbunny
I'm a beliver that tho I'm not religous whatsoever, there is some force here, all around us and we just have to b down to earth and in-touch with life for it to tell us to do little things like wearing that belt to take the right "path" to leading a smoother life.
Yes, I sound preechy and weireded-out, but that's what I belive and I do so because I've found that my irrational, random thoughts have told me to do stuff which i wouldn't logically/routinely do...and wen i do it...it turns out helping me in bizzare little unpredictable ways. Call it a sixth sence or wtvr, but all i kno is when ppl get irrationl feelings, hunches, and wen out-of-place thoughts cross our minds, these things don't come out of nowhere.

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:06 pm
by token_pyr0
I dont believe in "God", but i do believe in Karma. Cuz it always gets me. I'll be walking, and i'll see an ant. and just because i can i'd stomp on it...well 4 minutes later when i walk out of the Macks, i try to open my bag of chips, when, low-and-behold, they are too greasy and my hand keeps slipping. Maybe if I didn't kill that ant, i could of opened my bag of chips to solve my munches faster, then 10min later when i had to go at them with the sissors!

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:09 pm
by pothead_jaime
karma is cool... i believe in god... so i believe that you get what you deserve in gods eyes.... and when he gives you advice if you dont take it then what ever happens you deserve...

*i like jelly beans*

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:12 pm
by potbunny
yeah, but what if you try to do things right, but things seem to go wrong for you anyways?

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:13 pm
by pothead_jaime
then damn... sorry for your bad luck... thats the shits...

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:33 pm
by potbunny
lol, thanks...
i belive that we just gotta be in-tuned to things for them to work out for us. like, mabie we THINK we're doing what's right...but what we really should b doing isn't the obvious/normal/predictable answer...

Perhaps u were supposed to squander your money on something u didn't need because you'd have to lend it to someone else who really needs it later...or mabie YOU'LL need it later. who knos?...

If your relaxed enough and calm about aproaching life...u can understand what ur sub-concious/sixth sence tells you better. (yes i belive in the sixth sence)

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:37 pm
by token_pyr0
Everyone has a sixth sence. They just don't all realize they do. It's "god"'s way of letting us detect our screw ups...likea like a spidy sence =b.

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:42 pm
by potbunny
good stuff *agrees completely*

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 10:54 pm
by token_pyr0
/me nods in agreement.

Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 10:27 am
by Born of Fire
There is a mysterious force around us all... any ideas?

let's ask Darth Vader

Image
IT'S THE FORCE! USE THE FORCE, LUKE!

Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 7:55 pm
by token_pyr0
how do u post pictures?!? Do i need a URL for redirection?

Re: Coincidince? Or fate?

Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:46 pm
by mr green
[quote="CourtneysStoned"]Ok, so today, I wore these pants to work that I normally don't wear a belt with. But for some reason I felt compelled to wear a belt with them today. When I went to bathroom while at work, the button popped of my pants! But it was ok, cuz I had the belt on to cover it up and hold my pants up. If this was a regular no-belt-day, I'd be a touch embarrassed. Stuff like that happenes to me ALL the time. I'll do something a little out of the ordinary routine of things and a fluke accident'll happen (by accident i mean good or bad). Sometimes I think God (i don't mean to offend any non-believers) helps us avoid mishaps here and there so we don't get too stressed out or hurt. But also, when he doesn't help us avoid them and something bad or embarrasing happens, it's for a purpose, to kind of teach us a lesson.[/quote]

yh i really agree with you said about teaching us a lesson :lol:

Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:53 pm
by tweedle
what is your problem kid?