Coincidince? Or fate?

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
CourtneysStoned
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 1:14 am
Location: TEXAS!! Woo!
Contact:

Coincidince? Or fate?

Post by CourtneysStoned »

Ok, so today, I wore these pants to work that I normally don't wear a belt with. But for some reason I felt compelled to wear a belt with them today. When I went to bathroom while at work, the button popped of my pants! But it was ok, cuz I had the belt on to cover it up and hold my pants up. If this was a regular no-belt-day, I'd be a touch embarrassed. Stuff like that happenes to me ALL the time. I'll do something a little out of the ordinary routine of things and a fluke accident'll happen (by accident i mean good or bad). Sometimes I think God (i don't mean to offend any non-believers) helps us avoid mishaps here and there so we don't get too stressed out or hurt. But also, when he doesn't help us avoid them and something bad or embarrasing happens, it's for a purpose, to kind of teach us a lesson.
[img]http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/a872e1af/bc/My+Photos/__tn_/MVC-029S.jpg?bceZav_AB61FWNYD[/img] "Come into my dream. Let me show you where I've been."
User avatar
herbaltea33
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 10:04 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Coincidince? Or fate?

Post by herbaltea33 »

yeah i agree

there's some force out there saving us from embarrassment

god bless your pants
.....what to do.....what to do......
User avatar
potbunny
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 91
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 4:19 am
Location: Toronto
Contact:

I Belive

Post by potbunny »

I'm a beliver that tho I'm not religous whatsoever, there is some force here, all around us and we just have to b down to earth and in-touch with life for it to tell us to do little things like wearing that belt to take the right "path" to leading a smoother life.
Yes, I sound preechy and weireded-out, but that's what I belive and I do so because I've found that my irrational, random thoughts have told me to do stuff which i wouldn't logically/routinely do...and wen i do it...it turns out helping me in bizzare little unpredictable ways. Call it a sixth sence or wtvr, but all i kno is when ppl get irrationl feelings, hunches, and wen out-of-place thoughts cross our minds, these things don't come out of nowhere.
User avatar
token_pyr0
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2003 5:40 am
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Post by token_pyr0 »

I dont believe in "God", but i do believe in Karma. Cuz it always gets me. I'll be walking, and i'll see an ant. and just because i can i'd stomp on it...well 4 minutes later when i walk out of the Macks, i try to open my bag of chips, when, low-and-behold, they are too greasy and my hand keeps slipping. Maybe if I didn't kill that ant, i could of opened my bag of chips to solve my munches faster, then 10min later when i had to go at them with the sissors!
http://www.outpimp.com/?x=140222
CHECK IT! :D
User avatar
pothead_jaime
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 692
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:03 pm
Location: near calgary, alberta, canada
Contact:

Post by pothead_jaime »

karma is cool... i believe in god... so i believe that you get what you deserve in gods eyes.... and when he gives you advice if you dont take it then what ever happens you deserve...

*i like jelly beans*
[color=red:a6ead98a61]Exª¢T[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=yellow:a6ead98a61]A[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=blue:a6ead98a61]MunÐo[/color:a6ead98a61]
User avatar
potbunny
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 91
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 4:19 am
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by potbunny »

yeah, but what if you try to do things right, but things seem to go wrong for you anyways?
"Nothing is impossible. Some things are just less likely than others"
User avatar
pothead_jaime
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 692
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:03 pm
Location: near calgary, alberta, canada
Contact:

Post by pothead_jaime »

then damn... sorry for your bad luck... thats the shits...
[color=red:a6ead98a61]Exª¢T[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=yellow:a6ead98a61]A[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=blue:a6ead98a61]MunÐo[/color:a6ead98a61]
User avatar
potbunny
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 91
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 4:19 am
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by potbunny »

lol, thanks...
i belive that we just gotta be in-tuned to things for them to work out for us. like, mabie we THINK we're doing what's right...but what we really should b doing isn't the obvious/normal/predictable answer...

Perhaps u were supposed to squander your money on something u didn't need because you'd have to lend it to someone else who really needs it later...or mabie YOU'LL need it later. who knos?...

If your relaxed enough and calm about aproaching life...u can understand what ur sub-concious/sixth sence tells you better. (yes i belive in the sixth sence)
"Nothing is impossible. Some things are just less likely than others"
User avatar
token_pyr0
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2003 5:40 am
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Post by token_pyr0 »

Everyone has a sixth sence. They just don't all realize they do. It's "god"'s way of letting us detect our screw ups...likea like a spidy sence =b.
http://www.outpimp.com/?x=140222
CHECK IT! :D
User avatar
potbunny
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 91
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 4:19 am
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by potbunny »

good stuff *agrees completely*
"Nothing is impossible. Some things are just less likely than others"
User avatar
token_pyr0
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2003 5:40 am
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Post by token_pyr0 »

/me nods in agreement.
http://www.outpimp.com/?x=140222
CHECK IT! :D
Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Born of Fire »

There is a mysterious force around us all... any ideas?

let's ask Darth Vader

Image
IT'S THE FORCE! USE THE FORCE, LUKE!
I've gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait

Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there

If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
User avatar
token_pyr0
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2003 5:40 am
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Post by token_pyr0 »

how do u post pictures?!? Do i need a URL for redirection?
http://www.outpimp.com/?x=140222
CHECK IT! :D
User avatar
mr green
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 354
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Coincidince? Or fate?

Post by mr green »

[quote="CourtneysStoned"]Ok, so today, I wore these pants to work that I normally don't wear a belt with. But for some reason I felt compelled to wear a belt with them today. When I went to bathroom while at work, the button popped of my pants! But it was ok, cuz I had the belt on to cover it up and hold my pants up. If this was a regular no-belt-day, I'd be a touch embarrassed. Stuff like that happenes to me ALL the time. I'll do something a little out of the ordinary routine of things and a fluke accident'll happen (by accident i mean good or bad). Sometimes I think God (i don't mean to offend any non-believers) helps us avoid mishaps here and there so we don't get too stressed out or hurt. But also, when he doesn't help us avoid them and something bad or embarrasing happens, it's for a purpose, to kind of teach us a lesson.[/quote]

yh i really agree with you said about teaching us a lesson :lol:
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

what is your problem kid?
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users