Page 1 of 1
Youth in Revolt
Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:03 pm
by weedguru_waffles
As a teenage fan of Albert Camus and Jean-Luc Godard, Nick Twisp (Michael Cera) is most definitely out of his element when his mother and her boyfriend move the family to a trailer park. When a pretty neighbor named Sheeni (Portia Doubleday) plays records by French crooners, it's love at first sight for frustrated virgin Nick. Upon learning that Sheeni is already dating someone, Nick launches a hilarious quest to find his way into Sheeni's heart, and bed.
His alter ego is rather amusing...
hahah the mushroom part was awesome!

Re: Youth in Revolt
Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:37 am
by Bubbles
this looks terrible lol. michael cera is one of my least favorite actors.. cept ima download year one tonight.
Re: Youth in Revolt
Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:52 am
by wgToonces
Got it bookmarked, I'll have a swatch laterrz maaaan

Re: Youth in Revolt
Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:52 am
by andriaSRH
I didn't really like it. It was really slow and not all that memorable.
Re: Youth in Revolt
Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:08 pm
by wgToonces
Lol. Switched it off about 15 minutes in. Just couldn't take anymore.
Edit: That was about 2 hours ago or something, started watching Law Abiding Citizen, got that done, was pretty cool. Now I'm watching The Men Who Stare at Goats, seems pretty good so far too. Wish I was stoned for it though. Anyways..Movies
