Page 1 of 1
How do you want Weeguru to look?
Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:59 am
by weedguru_animal
I am happy to invite suggestions for the colours of the forums, and also their shape, spacing, fonts, etc etc...SO stick them here, please.
For those in the Know, I am sticking with the prosilver theme...just happy to alter in various ways to suit our needs.
Re: How do you want Weeguru to look?
Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:13 am
by Weedguru Higher
Green....all green, different shades of green, but not half blue and half green like it is now
Re: How do you want Weeguru to look?
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:20 am
by weedguru_waffles
yep, I want it green as well...
Fonts.... sans serif! lol maybe arial...
I could go into nicer fonts like futura and myriad but I know it wouldn't show up on everyones computers plus you have to buy those fonts....
Re: How do you want Weeguru to look?
Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:03 am
by (weedguru)scarf
yeah i just like the clean layout and look... fonts should be small and simple
the greens from last time were cool