Page 1 of 1
Lasers go Pew Pew Pew
Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:51 pm
by Ziggy
U.S. successfully tests airborne laser on missile
A U.S. high-powered airborne laser weapon shot down a ballistic missile in the first successful test of a futuristic directed energy weapon, the U.S. Missile Defense Agency said on Friday. "The Missile Defense Agency demonstrated the potential use of directed energy to defend against ballistic missiles when the Airborne Laser Testbed (ALTB) successfully destroyed a boosting ballistic missile" the agency said.
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN111 ... arketsNews
Re: Lasers go Pew Pew Pew
Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:39 am
by wgToonces
Doesn't HAARP do the exact same thing?
Also, Ziggy is it you who goes on ATS? Or is it someone else on these boards?
Re: Lasers go Pew Pew Pew
Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:37 pm
by Ziggy
Yup thats me. And from what little I know about HAARP, I think its just a missile detection thingy, cant actually disable a missile
Re: Lasers go Pew Pew Pew
Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:38 pm
by stoner_pacman
Seriously, Sci-Fi films get more true every day. WE MUST SHUT DOWN SKYNET!!!! AHHH

Re: Lasers go Pew Pew Pew
Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:30 pm
by Ziggy
Hahahaha true enough man.
Ze Robots will take over soon !
Re: Lasers go Pew Pew Pew
Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:44 pm
by wgToonces
Ahh cool. Yeah that HAARP thing was supposed to have cause the quake in Haiti, but then the guys at ATS uncovered that the HAARP readings were unsignificant to the quake, somehow...Or something like that anyway.. Although the guys at HAARP say it IS possible for it to cause quakes because it looks into the Earth with 1(or 100) billion watts of energy, which could trigger quakes or volcanoes etc... I love the way those forums are though, there is an amazing amount of scepticism for a "conspiracy theory" site.
Re: Lasers go Pew Pew Pew
Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:19 pm
by Ziggy
Thats what conspiracy sites are all about lol.
But yeah, I enjoy going on that site, I hardly ever post, Im just a lurker in the background. I enjoy reading a lot of the alternate news that doesnt get highlighted as much in the Main Stream Media.