Page 1 of 1

Need Some Quick MDMA advice!

Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 10:11 pm
by Caro
Well, I have some potentially adventurous, potentially gay 4th of July plans. In Seattle they do a bigass fireworks show over a lake...and the best place to view it is from Gasworks park. Usually about 50,000 people show up, so it's like an all day thing. You go there early in the day, put down a blanket, you know, claim your space, coz by nightfall that shit is PACKED. I'm going by myself (why? My bf is going rock climbing and I can't go coz I'm not strong enough:(, all my good friends are going to different parties that I just don't feel like going to). Also I used to do this as a teenager, not by myself but I remember it being a big drug fest and meeting up with a lot of kids. Everybody was smokin weed and more than a few were high on acid or whathaveyou. So I'm kind of anticipating meeting up with people there...I'm going to take like a shit load of water, my laptop loaded with games, a good book, plenty of weed...and a pill of grade-A ecstasy.
Now I have been addicted to hard drugs in my lifetime, and for this reason I haven't touched anything besides weed in three years. But, I want to get high on something stronger for tomorrow, to really kick off my fireworks adventure. My first choice would have been mushrooms, but I can't seem to get any. Then I would have just stopped at the liquor store and got some Hard A, coz I'm 21 now, but I don't really like drinking. Then my boyfriend gives me this ecstasy pill that he said is really strong and cautioned be to take only half. The person he got it from is bigtime so I'm not concerned that it's gonna be cut with heroin or speed or anything.
But I'm a little bit worried. Is it safe to take ecstasy if you're by yourself or with/amongst strangers? Does it necessarily make you horny? Coz that's not what I necessarily want...I just want to have a fireworks experience, you know? Get really high. Also I'm going to be riding my bicycle, potentially quite far, because of the crowds, to get out of that park late at night. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!

Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 10:20 pm
by puffpuffpass
thats fuggin crazy.... high as hell off weed and E riding a bike through crowds of people in the middle of the night... :shock:

Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 10:23 pm
by Caro
I know...it could be fun, it could be really, really gay.
I had another question, if anyone knows. If the fireworks start at 10 pm, at what time should I ingest the ecstasy?
Thanks!

Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 10:48 pm
by GirlSetsFire
if you're swallowing it, i'd say about 3 hours prior...

if you chew it, an hour-hour and a half prior...

...someone feel free to back me up here.

and have fun!

Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 10:53 pm
by Caro
actually it's a gel-cap. I don't do gelatin, so I'm releasing the powder into liquid and drinking it. I was thinking an hour? I don't wanna fuck up and take it at the wrong time!!!

Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 10:55 pm
by GirlSetsFire
well that's kind of the equivalent to chewing it, right? so yeah, i'd go with an hour.

i feel drunk right now... and i don't know why.

Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 12:13 pm
by Weedguru Higher
Are you really sure it's ecstsay?

I'm not sure but I've never heard of it being in the form of gel caps, though I may be mistaken...

THe last time someone said 'hey, here try this,careful its strong' I woke up 6 hours later wondering what the hell happened. Don't know to this day what it was.

Is it someone you know well who gave you the pill?

Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 12:26 pm
by GirlSetsFire
weedguru higher wrote:Are you really sure it's ecstsay?

I'm not sure but I've never heard of it being in the form of gel caps, though I may be mistaken...

THe last time someone said 'hey, here try this,careful its strong' I woke up 6 hours later wondering what the hell happened. Don't know to this day what it was.

Is it someone you know well who gave you the pill?
with that said, is this something you really want to do by yourself in a massive crowd of strangers?

just be careful, ok?

Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 1:18 pm
by Azim
try to find someone who will go with ya. just be careful

Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 6:39 pm
by Caro
Guyz...don't worry! Coz my plan is already in motion and yur makin me nervous!
Yes, I know and trust the source of the pill, very well. Hopefully I'll meet up w/ someone I know, that I can share it with.
I mean I've handled a lot more crazy shit than this...just not in a long time!


*later* I'm just about ready to go, so if I get raped and murdered, I guess you guys won't be hearing from me for awhile!
Lol.

Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:59 am
by Caro
ooh..ahhh...that was a fun night....culminated by an extremely long, interesting bike ride through shadows....I'm goin to go crawl into my sheets and scratch my head till I fall asleep....coz it feels so damn good for some reason...happy 4th
*seein' stars*