Slightly Stoopid

Hip-hop, house, happy hardcore - what do you listen to?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Pura Vida
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 100
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:20 am
Contact:

Slightly Stoopid

Post by Pura Vida »

The most chill shit ever for blazin.

Check em out NOW.

Collie Man, Couldn't Get High, Closer to the Sun, Wiseman...good tunes.
[img]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e53/Doom_Goat/sigs/banner124.png[/img]
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Re: Slightly Stoopid

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

I'm surprised no one has commented on this thread. I've been immersed in this reggae/rock/ska genre of music lately.

Some better smoking songs to check out:
Fire Shot
Sensimilla (best wake and bake song ever made)
Fat Spliffs
The Joint
2am
Baby I like it (a little something for the ladies)

If you wanna get an album I recommend starting with Chroncitis

You guys really should check these people out. Trust me.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Re: Slightly Stoopid

Post by SpRi7e »

closer to the sun is definitely my favorite song to come home to and smoke a bowl in the nice spring/summer weather.. it's perfect for relaxing
Peace Not Greed.
weedguru_waffles

Re: Slightly Stoopid

Post by weedguru_waffles »

Love them! Mellow Mood is good too... so is Officer. (don't think they've been mentioned yet :p)
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Re: Slightly Stoopid

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

SpRi7e wrote:closer to the sun is definitely my favorite song to come home to and smoke a bowl in the nice spring/summer weather.. it's perfect for relaxing
Thanks for the suggestion. It's about 4am over hear and I remembered you're suggestion. I haven't listened to that album to much and when I gave it a chance it was great. Different sound from them but still amazing. It's track 17 then it's an kick-ass transition into track 18. I decided it's awesome early-morning, breakfast-making, teeth-brushing, coffee drinking music to get your day started.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Slightly Stoopid

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

for people who didnt know who were they were... ( and hopefully pleasantly surprised like me)

woah
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Slightly Stoopid

Post by Bubbles »

this sounds like....... the shit brah. i am also pleasantly surprised.
Image
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Slightly Stoopid

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

lol :) I know them, good reggae but I like roots better.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
NinjetteDL420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 342
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:54 pm
Location: Where ever the wind takes me
Contact:

Re: Slightly Stoopid

Post by NinjetteDL420 »

SpRi7e got me into them! I love them... very good smoking music and all around sunshiney day tunes
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users