Page 1 of 2

do or don't (go on a roller coaster)

Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:20 pm
by ethereal14
Depends on the type of high you get. If you are a paranoid high, don't go on. If you are the spontaneuous high, it will feel fucking amazing.

Have any of you done this?

-Sheena-

Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:38 am
by Jay212
its fuckin sick. recommended.

Re:

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:26 am
by katielovesbud
Jay212 wrote:its fuckin sick. recommended.
No freaking way,,,stoned or straight, would i EVER get on one of them, lol, yaa'll are crazy

Re: do or don't (go on a roller coaster)

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:33 pm
by Weedguru Higher
I can't even go on a roller coaster when I'm straight, let alone stoned!

'Cept for maybe this one...

Image

Re: do or don't (go on a roller coaster)

Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:53 am
by weedguru_waffles
^^^ really? I love roller coasters!!
I'm sure the Canadians know about the "new" behemoth ride....at wonderland. Makes all the other rides look like a joke. My fave one too!! :D

The 1st drop is crazy. :) Although I doubt I'd ever do it nonsober....

Image

Re: do or don't (go on a roller coaster)

Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:48 am
by Weedguru Higher
This is the biggest one around my parts. Made by the same company as the one in waffles post, though a tiny bit smaller. The behemoth is the largest one in Canada

Goliath

La Ronde Six Flags

This out and back layout hypercoaster begins with a climb up a 17-story lift that is followed by a 170-foot drop at a steep 70 degree angle. Goliath's two 36-passenger trains reach a top speed of 68.3 mph following the descent and fly along 4,039 feet of steel track featuring a total of ten airtime producing hills.

Goliath Details

Height: 174 feet Drop: 171 feet
Angle Of Descent: 70 degrees Top Speed: 68.3 mph
Length: 4,039 feet Trains: 2 - 36 passenger

Image

Re: do or don't (go on a roller coaster)

Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:43 pm
by weedguru_waffles
^ The picture is of behemoth.... a plan of when they were building it :S


Image


anyways, I'd love to g on this roller coaster... lol :p

Image

Re: do or don't (go on a roller coaster)

Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:43 pm
by Weedguru Higher
What ? Oh damn, I copied the wrong pic lol....hold on I'll go fix it

Re: do or don't (go on a roller coaster)

Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:49 am
by weedguru_waffles
Weedguru Higher wrote:What ? Oh damn, I copied the wrong pic lol....hold on I'll go fix it
lol :)

Re: do or don't (go on a roller coaster)

Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:49 am
by Weedguru Higher
Image

Now, THAT is cool!!! Imagine the feeling as you plunge closer, and closer to the water....gives me the shivers just thinking about it

Re: do or don't (go on a roller coaster)

Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:28 pm
by weedguru_waffles
do it :) lol

Re: do or don't (go on a roller coaster)

Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:32 pm
by Weedguru Higher
weedguru_waffles wrote:do it :) lol
You almost sound like a Nike commercial

Re: do or don't (go on a roller coaster)

Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:25 pm
by katielovesbud
weedguru_waffles wrote:^ The picture is of behemoth.... a plan of when they were building it :S


Image


anyways, I'd love to g on this roller coaster... lol :p

Image
Yeah I was right, ya'll are crazy as shit, lol

Re: do or don't (go on a roller coaster)

Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:07 pm
by weedguru_waffles
Weedguru Higher wrote:
weedguru_waffles wrote:do it :) lol
You almost sound like a Nike commercial
maybe i used to work for them.... w/o being actually paid. lol

Re: do or don't (go on a roller coaster)

Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:04 pm
by Weedguru Higher
Image
Image
Image
Image