Page 1 of 1

Please, someone talk me out of this.

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:58 am
by Werewolf
So I smoke a lot of weed. I mean a lot... I won't go into how much is a lot, because I don't want to start a competition.. ;)

I have a friend that does a few harder drugs, like ex and cocaine. He offers both to me every time I hang out over there, and here recently, the way things have gone, I'm getting that old familiar "fuck it..let's do it" attitude that landed me in prison for 6 years..long story.. I'll never go back. I really, really want to deal with this.. but I can't seem to find an alternative route, and those harder drugs are startin to look like a good idea, but I know they aren't. Help.

-CK

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:38 am
by CashMoney
will power man, or just fucking dont go out for a month or somthin, might seem like a long time but think about the 6 years u did and are u sure u wanna go there again?

I personally think coke is a waste of money and from my own experiences just wouldnt get involved in it

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:45 am
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside
CashMoney wrote:will power man, or just fucking dont go out for a month or somthin, might seem like a long time but think about the 6 years u did and are u sure u wanna go there again?

I personally think coke is a waste of money and from my own experiences just wouldnt get involved in it

will power is the only answer we can give ya really. ya gotta think about the fact that you don't actually wanna do it. however, if you do wanna do it, fuck it. just try ya best not to get caught out.

and cash money, as if you're from darwen. that's fairly close to me i guess

Re: Please, someone talk me out of this.

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:42 pm
by JokersAce
Werewolf wrote:So I smoke a lot of weed. I mean a lot... I won't go into how much is a lot, because I don't want to start a competition.. ;)

I have a friend that does a few harder drugs, like ex and cocaine. He offers both to me every time I hang out over there, and here recently, the way things have gone, I'm getting that old familiar "fuck it..let's do it" attitude that landed me in prison for 6 years..long story.. I'll never go back. I really, really want to deal with this.. but I can't seem to find an alternative route, and those harder drugs are startin to look like a good idea, but I know they aren't. Help.

-CK
maybe you should read up on the effects first before you make your decision...

coke : http://erowid.org/chemicals/cocaine/cocaine.shtml
X : http://erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma.shtml

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:49 pm
by (weedguru)scarf
any way to avoid your mates for a little while?
the only other thing i can think of is will power man... just being able
to stick to the green...

Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:02 am
by Coach McGuirk
click here

Every time you get the urge to do those shitty drugs that can kill you and fuck up your life, think of this picture really REALLY hard.

Hope it helps! :mrgreen:

Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:17 am
by Liles
Coach McGuirk wrote:click here

Every time you get the urge to do those shitty drugs that can kill you and fuck up your life, think of this picture really REALLY hard.

Hope it helps! :mrgreen:
Oh God....

:shock:

Please... kill me now...

Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:54 am
by SystemOfAUp
Willpower. You know you don't want to make another mistake and go back to prison, just stick through it and light up on the green. Keep strong and just stay with good ol bud.

Speaking of good ol bud... i think its time for a little indulgence myself..
Good luck dude, remember dude no coke no ex! Next time you think about wanting to try them remember what mcguirk there posted and then think about getting kicked in the nuts repeatedly until you stop thinking about trying them! im not making any sense i bet haha

Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:27 pm
by JokersAce
Coach McGuirk wrote:click here

Every time you get the urge to do those shitty drugs that can kill you and fuck up your life, think of this picture really REALLY hard.

Hope it helps! :mrgreen:
hey man, please take that off.

Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:03 pm
by dean_dc
well im not going to stop you its you're life, but if you dont have enough character to stop yourself from doing something you know truthfully is not what you really want, you are weak.