Page 1 of 2

Can pipe

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:04 pm
by d3dsh33p
I heard smoking out of a can pipe is bad for you because of stuff in the metal. Anyone know how true this is?

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:05 pm
by Liles
Aluminum causes Alzheimer's

Say some scientists.

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:11 pm
by SpRi7e
and also because your burning and smoking the ink from the can.

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:18 pm
by JokersAce
first time I smoked, it was out of a of a can...

but don't use cans cause they suck. Get a socket and bottle then make a steamroller.

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:48 am
by CashMoney
first time I got proper stoned was using a can pipe, it was funny as fuck, I had the giggles like a mother fucker

doing it the odd time wont hurt, like when you dont have any papers, pipe w/e

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:15 pm
by SpRi7e
I fucking had to smoke out of one yesterday because I didn't have any other pipe in hand.

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:37 pm
by d3dsh33p
I'm getting a pipe in a few days so I'll just use it as a last resort.

Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:14 am
by Sm0kyMcPot
fuck cans, use a fruit or something.

Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:52 am
by Liles
The 2nd time I've ever been high was off a can.

We made a makeshift pipe to smoke about £15 worth of weed between 4 newbie smokers.

I puked, don't know if it was because of the can but I got the shakes and chugged my guts.

Then went back to smoking :P

Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:03 am
by Coach McGuirk
buy a freakin pipe or a one hitter or roll a shitty cig joint.. dont smoke out of aluminum thats bad bad bad


i like being super stoned late at night with nothing to do.

Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:15 am
by Liles
I like smoking all day, then falling asleep, waking up to go piss and realizing that you're still stoned :P

Or just raiding the fridge.

Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:59 am
by Mr Skunky
smoke like a regular person.. also i heard that smoking from a can makes you faceplant into the nearest floor :D DO IT

Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:49 am
by weedguru_waffles
how about a regular watter bottle pipe???

Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:27 am
by DerrtyJake
SpRi7e wrote:I fucking had to smoke out of one yesterday because I didn't have any other pipe in hand.
what type of ganja god doesn't have a bowl at all times.

Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:43 am
by mason0444
if i dont have anythin to smoke wiht..i. make a bong out of a water bottle..pretty good for homemade things..