Prices for Bowls :D :D HELP ME
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 10:05 pm
I jus checked out
www.everyonedoesit.com
I'm in michigan for a while ;(
I'm wondering if someone can tell me the approx. price cuz its in pounds or somethin lol or maybe i'm jus too stoned right now....
k
1.] Glass Spiral Bowl : Price: £6.99
2.] Anodised Metal Pipe wth leaf : Price: £4.99
3.] Clear Hk Metal Chamber Pipe : Price: £9.99
4.] Double Chamber Metal Pipe : Price: £4.99
5.] Mini Metal Moroccan Water Pipe : Price £3.99
6.] 4-Hit Metal Pipe : Price £7.99
7.] Ebony Tower Pipe : Price £6.99
8.] Metal Leaf Wooden Pipe : Price: £5.99
www.everyonedoesit.com
I'm in michigan for a while ;(
I'm wondering if someone can tell me the approx. price cuz its in pounds or somethin lol or maybe i'm jus too stoned right now....
k
1.] Glass Spiral Bowl : Price: £6.99
2.] Anodised Metal Pipe wth leaf : Price: £4.99
3.] Clear Hk Metal Chamber Pipe : Price: £9.99
4.] Double Chamber Metal Pipe : Price: £4.99
5.] Mini Metal Moroccan Water Pipe : Price £3.99
6.] 4-Hit Metal Pipe : Price £7.99
7.] Ebony Tower Pipe : Price £6.99
8.] Metal Leaf Wooden Pipe : Price: £5.99