Page 1 of 4

xbox live gamer tags

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:26 am
by CashMoney
If you've got a gamer tag on xbox live man, hit me up

Nu Funk Flo

I got gears, nba 2k7, pro evo, errrm halo 2, burnout revenge and somthing else that I really cant remember and a shit load of arcade games.

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:50 am
by WeedGuru_Flow
Kurywusaki

ive got 30 games, check out my profile , i'm not gonna list them all here :)

Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:49 pm
by Weedguru_Falkon
I could have sworn that we had a sticky for this... for live tags.. hmm, maybe we should make his the new sticky?

Mines Falkon114

games that i have on live...
DOA 4
Halo 2
Gears of War
DiRT
Forza
Test Drive unlimited
NFS Carbon

Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:19 am
by WeedGuru_Flow
So far :

Kurywusaki (Flow)
Nu funk Flo (cashmoney)
Falkon114 (Falkon)
davidt88 (thecuriousorange)
Kaynoq(Kaynoq)
themagicbus20912(themagicbus)


can't find any others, and I can't be bothered to go browse the gaming section thread by thread :p

Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:51 pm
by joey is a noob
i go online sometimes but im sure later on this year when the better games comes out ill play more...speaking of new games we should make a Halo3 clan of just weedguru users :lol:

GT= hobo joe47

right now i got DOA4(dude i suck something fierce in that game :P )Gears,PGR3,Madden08(soon to be)and Rainbow Six:Las Vegas

By the way what games do you guys plan to pick up? my friend showed me the demo of Stranglehold and it looks intense, if a couple ppl on the board get it i'll for sure buy it aswell

Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:27 pm
by CashMoney
I still aint added anyone man lol. I'll do it this weekend sometime

Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:56 pm
by Pura Vida
Th3 L1GhT

I only play Halo 2 tho, it's the only game I have for Live...

Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:38 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
add me up, just say your wg nick in the textmessage so I know who i'm dealing with :)

And I could list all my multiplayer games here but that would take too long.

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:50 am
by blackxs
Sir Erecto

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:39 am
by SomeONE?
subzero2245

Re: xbox live gamer tags

Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:55 pm
by Ziggy
rjparry <-- Live Gamer Tag

If your up for playing some MW2 or Cod4 add me up.

Re: xbox live gamer tags

Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:40 am
by WeedGuru_Flow
I got sick and tired of MW2, I'm playing Bad Company2 these days.

Re: xbox live gamer tags

Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:49 pm
by Big Daddy
blazefan04

Im not online much since I work nights and sleep most of the day, but you can still add me!

Re: xbox live gamer tags

Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:49 am
by andriaSRH
andriaSRH

halo 3
halo 3
halo 3 lol

Re: xbox live gamer tags

Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:08 am
by logically
logical420


add me and we can play something cool...

anyone on here like ODST??

that is a fun game