Page 1 of 2

Cartoons from back in the day

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:13 am
by Funk Doctor
Since I discovered TV-Links and Alluc.org, I've been in a state of nostalgia. I've spent the last few weeks watching cartoons I hadn't seen in years. Stuff like Freakazoid, Earthworm Jim, Animaniacs, Pinky & The Brain, The Tick and more of this comedy gold. I realised they don't make stuff like that anymore (well, some exceptions to the rule).

Man, I remember the days where I'd come home, have a bowl ofmy favourite cereal, a big glass of cold milk, and park my ass in front of the TV to watch cartoons.

Those were the days...

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:25 am
by Gorecore
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA! Funk Doc is gettin' old! :lol: :lol: He's starting to reminisce about old cartoons.

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:26 am
by swanee89
<<<<<<<dont forget about ren and stimpy!!!!!!!

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:28 am
by Gorecore
Oh Swanee. I love Ren and Stimpy. That takes me back to my high school daze.

STINKY! OOOOH STINKY!

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:35 am
by Funk Doctor
"Let me get this straight... Something came out your butt... it made a noise... and it smelled funny... you're losing it!" :lol:

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:15 am
by WeedGuru_Flow
All of the aforementioned cartoons are those I used to watch

and we cannot forget

SWAT KATS

here's the intro for those that can't remember, I used to live this show link

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:52 pm
by Ziggy
any of you guys watch darkwing duck

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:01 pm
by bobdole
Thundercats. I know its fucked up but cheetara was pretty hot for a cat mutant.

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:15 pm
by xzxandrewxzx
i totaly forgot about swat cats....THANK YOU!!!!

Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:05 pm
by (weedguru)scarf
pinky and the brain is the shitt.... i loved coming home to that after school!!!!

scooby doo was one of my favourites back in the day too.... before the movies ;)

Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:36 pm
by swanee89
i almost forgot about swat cats, good call flow.

o, we cant overlook x-men either, i basically worshiped wolverine when i was younger. best part: free rentals of all the xmen shows at my local video store cause theyre in the kids section!

Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:57 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
hehe, no problem, I remembered the cartoon, and I remember loving it but i never really found it anywhere (I forgot the title, and all of a sudden a mate happened to remember it, really awesome)

Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:31 pm
by 13laze
dragon ballZZZ

Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:01 am
by grayhookups
beast wars?
spiderman?
roccos modern life?
filmore :)

Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:06 am
by swanee89
i know this wasnt a cartoon, but what about pete and pete? all i can remember is the redheaded kid and some bully who had a collection of knives he made out of paper. he would always give kids paper cuts with his wicked construction paper tools of death