In Depth Blunt Rolling Tutorial...

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

Locked
Eugene
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1245
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:32 pm
Location: Gettin Silly in Philly
Contact:

In Depth Blunt Rolling Tutorial...

Post by Eugene »

Well, I haven't really posted much anywhere else on this site aside from the General Discussion, and I'm High section...so I figured I'd shed some light on the topic of rolling blunts with my technique. My friends and I have been getting baked, and timing my blunts to see how long they take...with the Dutch out of the wrapper, still a complete blunt, and the weed ground up in front of me, my fastest time is 2 minutes and 20 seconds...so if it works for me, it might work for others... (this tutorial is for the rolling of Garcia Vega (Games) and Dutchmaster blunts.)000



Step 1: Grind up the weed first. There's nothing worse than getting a blunt gutted, then grinding the weed, and having a blunt leaf that's too dry and not remembering to get it moist for rolling...newb step, but better safe than sorry.

Step 2: I roll with Dutchmasters Honey Sports, I feel they taste the best when smoked and when wetting the outer leaf. So, in this step, you will be licking the outer leaf. There's no need to drool all over it, but don't puss out and lick it once over, give it a nice, good licking (HAH to that sentence).

Step 3: After licking the outer leaf of the blunt, go to the end that is cut evenly, not the rounded end, and while looking at the outer leaf, look for the seam of the leaf, that will go around/vertically up the blunt towards the rounded end. After you've found that, go to the rounded end of the blunt, and unravel the outer leaf. Slow and steady. After you have that leaf removed, set it off to the side, it will be used later.

Step 4: Once the outer leaf is off, you should be looking at the complete cigar minus the outer leaf, leaving you with the inner leaf wrapped around the tobacco, and also the "cancer paper" around the rounded portion of the blunt. Look for the overlap on the cancer paper, and remove it.

Step 5: This part people have different methods. I personally look for the seam of the inner leaf, starting at the flat end of the blunt, and just crack it using my fingers. This can be a problem for some, so you might want to grab a knife just to be safe. Cut down the "lower" half of the seam, the side that gets overlapped onto. If you can't figure that part out, just cut down on one side of the seam or the other. After you've made the cut/split the dutch, empty out the tobacco carefully into a disposable container (if you're in a car, get rid of the guts cause it's probable cause for a cop to search your car if he sees the guts)


Step 6: Now you should be looking at two things. The inner leaf, and outer leaf. We're not done yet though. Take the inner leaf, and slowly tear down the side where the seam is, removing it. This part of the inner leaf has the overlap from the seam, and will burn slower than the rest of the blunt. if removed, it can prevent possible canoe-ing. also, where the rounded part once was, tear that off to a straight line so the blunt is somewhat symmetrical. Now, it's time to roll!

Step 7a: Ok, by this time, your inner leaf will tend to be somewhat dry. However, do not moisten it like you did the outer leaf, because the paper decomposes very easily when it gets wet. So, my method to make it more pliable is by putting the inner leaf close to my mouth, and just breathing heavily over the entire thing, inside and out. After doing that, place the weed in the somewhat center of the inner leaf. When doing this part, I like to make the weed "cone," or have less weed where I plan on smoking it from, and more where I spark it from. Not a huge difference, but definitely noticeable.

Step 7b: Once you have the weed in the inner leaf shaped to your liking (cone for me), take the side of the inner leaf that's facing you, and have it "meet" the other edge. Don't fold it, just place it over the weed, and have it meet the other side. After doing this, apply a little pressure with your fingers, and pull the part you "folded" over and the weed, back towards you; this is when the blunt will start to take shape. Be careful with this part, I've been blessed with ape hands and can control the entire blunt as I do this part. During this step, I like, after each roll, to kind of "pull" the rolled part back towards me, continuously making the inner leaf tighter and tighter. If you get the hang of this part, be careful, it's very simple to make the inner leaf too tight. After I roll the inner leaf, I like to fold over the bigger end, closing the end of the blunt.

Step 8: You don't have to master Step 7a and b to have a successful blunt. However, if you do, your blunts will be thousands of times better. Step 8 brings back the outer leaf that we removed during Step 3. Take the leaf and figure out which side of it is which (inner outer from when you removed it). This time, instead of licking the outer portion of it like we did to remove it, lick the inner portion. Now is the time to re-wrap the outer leaf onto the blunt. Lay the outer leaf down, wet side facing up. When looking at the outer leaf it should be noticeable which end is which. The "sloppier" end is the end that came from the rounded part, and the cleaner end is the end that came from the flat end of the blunt. The end that is important, is the cleaner end. It should have a part on it that has a gradual incline leading to a level portion that goes to the end of the blunt. Place the rolled inner portion, the part you plan on using as a mouth piece on the end of the outer leaf on the side that has a gradual incline. This should allow you to roll the inner leaf up the incline (over lapping over itself at the mouthpiece of the blunt), and then after the incline it should cover the rest of the inner leaf. After this has been completed, the end of the blunt you plan on lighting can be bit or cut to where you want to clean it up.

Step 9: Light that shit, Smoke that shit, PASS that shit.



That's all I can think of. I'll get some pictures up when I can. I wrote this cause I have a lot of friends that ask me to roll them blunts. I'm not gonna lie, it's one of my best skills, so I figured I'd let others know about my technique.
[size=150]Lets hug it out, bitch.[/size]
Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users