Page 1 of 3
which hit style
Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:39 am
by Anonymous Dude
Sucking like a straw straight into the lungs (more harsh hit) or suck into the mouth, getting all the smoke inside your mouth, and then breathing into the lungs (smoother hit)
I was thinking maybe THC is absorbed in the mouth therefore wasting some before going into the lungs, but i dont actually know.
What do you use, and why?
Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:17 am
by SToNeR ChRiS
Hmm, I definitely like to mix it up. I'd say for me there's usually two parts of inhaling. First I inhale it into my mouth, and then I take a deep breath and get the smoke into my lungs. I don't worry about the thc stuff there though, I get high either way.
edit - when I think about it I'm not even sure if I do that more often, I think it's 50/50.

Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:54 am
by Junipera
I think its easier to take bigger hits if you hold in your mouth and breathe in so thats what i do.
Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:44 am
by Liles
Normally I'll take it straight down for the first bowl or two and then after I'm a bit floaty, I'll start to enjoy my smoke more
Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:52 pm
by Mr Skunky
hmm.. liles has a point i do like taking full hits, makes me feel man! but its way easier to hold it in your mouth
Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:10 pm
by Liles
After a good few smokes I'll just hold it in my mouth and let it go, only a few times, to watch the thick smoke swirl around, kinda cool.
Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:13 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
I do both, but mostly I inhale a puff into my mouth until I feel it's getting full and then inhale it into my lungs.
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:43 am
by JokersAce
With joints I do the first one, with bongs and pipes I do the second one.
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:49 am
by Ikku
^Opposite for me, bongs and pipes have chambers so there's no reason to hold it in your mouth.
Although I usually inhale all of it directly into my lungs.
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:31 am
by SomeONE?
straight to the dome *censor*
.... lol
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:43 am
by SpRi7e
JokersAce wrote:With joints I do the first one, with bongs and pipes I do the second one.
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:43 am
by dylann
big hits, straight to the lungs everytime. i usually dont have long to smoke, or my parents will get a bit suspicious so i like to keep it quick and easy.
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:50 pm
by leprechaun
i like to take big hits that go straight to the lungs... after that i take the smoother hits and enjoy it better
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:44 pm
by JokersAce
dylann wrote:big hits, straight to the lungs everytime. i usually dont have long to smoke, or my parents will get a bit suspicious so i like to keep it quick and easy.
You shouldn't trip like that, it's bad for you.
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:33 pm
by dr.Spock
for pipes/bongs its straight to the lungs, for joints/blunts i hold in the mouth, if im indoors i usually do the thing where u let the smoke kinda come outta ur mouth a little then i breath it back in