Page 1 of 1

Slow smoking

Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:52 pm
by Anonymous Dude
When I smoke (which isn't very often) I like to savor the experience by taking smaller hits. Never on the verge of coughing up a lung but comfortably enjoying the smoke. I was wondering if in your experience does it cause you to get less high or waste weed? Or is it fine?

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:56 am
by xNubletx
That's what I usually do. The only time I hit big is from a bong.

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:15 am
by stonedrippedtwisted
i used to do that but when i started smoking more i started taking harsher drags, but yeah i know what your saying, now i take big drags

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:33 pm
by dylann
i take the biggest ones i can take everytime. i like massive hits. it gets me fucked up 8)

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:00 pm
by weedguru+chrisisonfire
i take enjoyable hits so i can hunk it down as deep into my lungs as possible in every hit. You get higher this way, lose less smoke, your joint has less chance to run AND burns alot slower.

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:51 pm
by Mr Skunky
Bigger hits, have more of a chance of failiure imo, meaning you are more likely to couch it all up before you can absorb the THC

Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:49 am
by dylann
yeah i dont really smoke jays that much. i use my pipe. and i dont usually cough so big hits are awesome 8)

Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:14 am
by mingusfan
slow smoking is alwyas the way to go...its good to take about 3/4ths of your lung fill then take a fresh breath of air to open your silli (the little things in your esophogus) and they absorb better, and it gets it deeper into your lungs...when i take hits i dont really hold it long, but you have to get it deep in to your lungs where it is mroe absorbant...


slow smoking is the way to go...its like drinkign slow..you get higher before you know it by taking your time and it seems to last longer too

Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:19 am
by (weedguru)scarf
weedguru+chrisisonfire wrote:i take enjoyable hits so i can hunk it down as deep into my lungs as possible in every hit. You get higher this way, lose less smoke, your joint has less chance to run AND burns alot slower.
yep this is a great way to smoke i find!

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:09 am
by SystemOfAUp
I love taking massive hits off my pipe, once I get a good high going I get the feeling like I'm in my lungs so I can usually tell when I need to stop that hit so I don't cough very often (about once a night, sometimes more).

Anyone else ever had that happen, where you feel like your inside your lungs and all?