Pepsi or Coca cola

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

What do you prefure?

Coke
15
45%
Pepsi
13
39%
Neither
5
15%
 
Total votes: 33

Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Pepsi or Coca cola

Post by Baybee »

Pepsi or Coke?
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Carbonated, caffeinated beverages are evil! :twisted: No, I'm trying to quit, and I keep getting these gnarly headaches...
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
puffpuffpass
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 894
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2003 4:20 pm
Location: East Bumblefuck NJ
Contact:

Post by puffpuffpass »

PEPSI!!!!!!! YA!!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :twisted:
But could it be a grand joke
A puff of smoke
Yes it's but a great day
To know the way
Don't you see the huge clouds go flying by
Don't you know
Deep down we all are butterflies
User avatar
Daddy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1413
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 5:55 pm
Location: Manchester England / Australia
Contact:

Post by Daddy »

Pepsi all the way
Player no More.
All you need is Love.
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Post by Baybee »

So the majority of the people prefur pepsi over coke... From what this poll tells me anyway
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Yup, pepsi here too
Image
User avatar
Stanky
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 206
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2003 11:19 pm
Contact:

Post by Stanky »

Coke.

Pepsi has a weird taste to it.
Im Stanky. I smell.
[img]http://members.cox.net/julian217/keyssig%202.jpg[/img]
http://www.pornstarguru.com/page.php?x=38239&m=2
User avatar
CourtneysStoned
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 1:14 am
Location: TEXAS!! Woo!
Contact:

Post by CourtneysStoned »

I dunno. I voted for Pepsi just cuz it's what's in my fridge right now. But I like Coke, too. However, Coke is better with Rum, not Pepsi.
[img]http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/a872e1af/bc/My+Photos/__tn_/MVC-029S.jpg?bceZav_AB61FWNYD[/img] "Come into my dream. Let me show you where I've been."
GirlSetsFire
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 651
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:40 am
Location: hollyweed
Contact:

Post by GirlSetsFire »

coke!

i live off of cherry coke.

and diet cherry coke tastes exactly like regular cherry coke.

now i need some.
"It's all thanks to yes-I-cannabis!" - Homer Simpson
"Right you are, Ken!"
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Image

GSF you could use this for your avatar
I'll shrink it if you want
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
dudesweetdude
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 91
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2003 9:24 am
Contact:

Post by dudesweetdude »

i luv pepsi i also like coke but pepsi tastes better to me but coke i htink goes better with alcohol
ill matrix u good boy!
User avatar
the pie eyed piper
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 7:37 pm
Contact:

Post by the pie eyed piper »

coke is better by the bong
Smokins bad,
Tokins good,
Hit me up,
and buy some food!
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Post by Baybee »

I'm a pepsi person my self. But I use coke for mixing. I don't use pop much for mixing anymore. Depends on what I'm drinking.
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
User avatar
pothead_jaime
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 692
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:03 pm
Location: near calgary, alberta, canada
Contact:

Post by pothead_jaime »

:wink: Hey guys. I say coke is better to just drink but pepsi is better to sip. I think its cuz i find that pepsi is more fizzy or something... :wink:
[color=red:a6ead98a61]Exª¢T[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=yellow:a6ead98a61]A[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=blue:a6ead98a61]MunÐo[/color:a6ead98a61]
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Post by Baybee »

Ah! It's a tie!
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users