Busted
Moderator: Moderators
-
Ras Bongo
- Bonghead

- Posts: 215
- Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:46 am
- Location: South FL
- Contact:
Busted
For some reason, I thought I had already posted this, but apparently I hadn't, so here it is. My parents caught me smoking. I'm FUCKED. F-U-C-K-E-D. I can't do shit for 5 weeks. I probably won't be on here to much. But thank you for all the times I've shared with you guys. One Love. Rastafari Forever.
"Until the day when a man's skin color is of no more signifigance than the color of his eyes..."
-H.I.M. Haile Selassie I
-H.I.M. Haile Selassie I
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
-
roskilde
- Casual toker

- Posts: 83
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:50 am
- Contact:
-
dark_star_leviathan
- Casual toker

- Posts: 69
- Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:58 pm
- Location: Illinois
- Contact:
-
Kjm420
- Bonghead

- Posts: 124
- Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:32 am
- Contact:
5 weeks? consider yourself lucky.. i was grounded for 2 months strictly.. NO friends houses or leaving the house or anything.. after that its been 4 months and ive been grounded from seeing friends from my school outside of school.. i can see other kids from other schools but no one else.. im gonna have a talk with the mom tommarow and try to get out of it.
[quote="Tokin42"]i know someone who thought he was an orange so he started to peel himself with a knife :shock: .[/quote]
-
longjohnsilver
- Bonghead

- Posts: 115
- Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:53 am
- Contact:
-
godlike.ipot
- Casual toker

- Posts: 50
- Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 11:47 pm
- Contact:
-
Mr Skunky
- Bonghead

- Posts: 490
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 10:31 am
- Contact:
-
MatteN
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 867
- Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:32 pm
- Location: U.S until I get an my own island
- Contact:
-
lazybee
- Casual toker

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:56 pm
- Contact:
-
Ras Bongo
- Bonghead

- Posts: 215
- Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:46 am
- Location: South FL
- Contact:
Here's how it went down. Apparently my bathroom smelled like weed one morning and my dad found my pipe. Obviously, that didn't stop me from smoking. So I keep smoking for like a week, and get caught again. Made up some bullshit story about how the pipe they found was from the first time. So, one more time they find MORE pipes, and another bullshit story is coming from my mouth about how I made lots of pipes and haven't found them all yet. That still didn't stop me from smoking. Today, I put my weed in my pants pocket and put my pants inbetween the two mattresses of my bead. I also have lighters and other paraphenelia in my snowboard boots. I get home from working out today, and it's ALL GONE. Not just the weed and the lighters, but the pants, too. Our houseguest is a good friend of the family's but right now I just can't stand her. Her Babylonistic ways have crossed the line. I kept telling myself that I was just too baked and couldn't remember where I put everything until I grabbed my snowboard boots, reached in, and found them empty. That's when I knew, she had taken all my shit and was waiting to tell my family. I don't understand how her mind works. I just can't comprehend how you can go through someone's entire room, so rudely, and simply go through every single thing until you find what you're looking for. I don't understand you Babylon. I show you nothing but love and respect, and this is how you treat me? Shame on you...
"Until the day when a man's skin color is of no more signifigance than the color of his eyes..."
-H.I.M. Haile Selassie I
-H.I.M. Haile Selassie I
-
Kjm420
- Bonghead

- Posts: 124
- Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:32 am
- Contact:
dekay496 wrote:Here's how it went down. Apparently my bathroom smelled like weed one morning and my dad found my pipe. Obviously, that didn't stop me from smoking. So I keep smoking for like a week, and get caught again. Made up some bullshit story about how the pipe they found was from the first time. So, one more time they find MORE pipes, and another bullshit story is coming from my mouth about how I made lots of pipes and haven't found them all yet. That still didn't stop me from smoking. Today, I put my weed in my pants pocket and put my pants inbetween the two mattresses of my bead. I also have lighters and other paraphenelia in my snowboard boots. I get home from working out today, and it's ALL GONE. Not just the weed and the lighters, but the pants, too. Our houseguest is a good friend of the family's but right now I just can't stand her. Her Babylonistic ways have crossed the line. I kept telling myself that I was just too baked and couldn't remember where I put everything until I grabbed my snowboard boots, reached in, and found them empty. That's when I knew, she had taken all my shit and was waiting to tell my family. I don't understand how her mind works. I just can't comprehend how you can go through someone's entire room, so rudely, and simply go through every single thing until you find what you're looking for. I don't understand you Babylon. I show you nothing but love and respect, and this is how you treat me? Shame on you...
dude that fucking sucks... go to target and buy a door knob thats suppose to be one that locks the front doors.. so then you can lock your door all day when your not there.. and you got a key whenever you wanna get in.
goodluck man
[quote="Tokin42"]i know someone who thought he was an orange so he started to peel himself with a knife :shock: .[/quote]
-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
-
xNubletx
- Bonghead

- Posts: 329
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 3:37 am
- Contact:
-
Mr Skunky
- Bonghead

- Posts: 490
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 10:31 am
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users

