busted with 2 grams
Moderator: Moderators
-
sickyle
- Bonghead

- Posts: 188
- Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2003 11:10 pm
- Location: maryland
- Contact:
busted with 2 grams
so I got charged with posession of 2 grams a month ago, just received my court date today.. and I'm freaking out because I don't have a lawyer, don't know of one yet that can assist me both legally and financially. I had the 2 grams in my car. I'm 20 years old.
I live in MD..
Who else has gotten charged before with posession? This is my first offense and I'm wondering what the penalties are going to be.
I live in MD..
Who else has gotten charged before with posession? This is my first offense and I'm wondering what the penalties are going to be.
[img]http://www.sighost.us/members/cero/sickyle.jpg[/img]
-
Sixil
- Casual toker

- Posts: 40
- Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 4:47 pm
- Contact:
-
sickyle
- Bonghead

- Posts: 188
- Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2003 11:10 pm
- Location: maryland
- Contact:
Met up at a local mcdonalds, which was currently being watched, which I did not know of. I met up with the guy because I owed him money from a bag that I bought the night before. He had already sold bud to someone just a couple seconds before in the same spot. So after I gave him the $20 and left, I got pulled over, I had the bud from the night before on me, and they asked to search the car.. knowing that they would have brought the k-9 either way, and I had the same exact bud as the woman that bought from him did, I know I wouldn't be able to fight that I didn't just buy it.. because there's no way the judge or cop would believe that I just gave a dealer $20 just because I owed him. so I then told them there was bud in the car, because it was in an obvious place (center console). they then gave me a citation and took me to the station and questioned me then i was let go.
[img]http://www.sighost.us/members/cero/sickyle.jpg[/img]
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
http://www.norml.org/index.cfm?wtm_view=&Group_ID=4542
Might help, but 2 grams really isn't that much. The judge in Maryland will probably be forced to give you a mandatory minimum sentence, which really sucks because you only had two grams.
Good luck man hopefully you do not get supervised probabtion.
Might help, but 2 grams really isn't that much. The judge in Maryland will probably be forced to give you a mandatory minimum sentence, which really sucks because you only had two grams.
Good luck man hopefully you do not get supervised probabtion.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
spidermanlovesmj
- Bonghead

- Posts: 448
- Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:14 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
JokersAce
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1388
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
- Contact:
-
Jay212
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2352
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
- Contact:
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
-
Sm0kyMcPot
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 717
- Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:12 am
- Location: Minnesota
- Contact:
-
Mr Skunky
- Bonghead

- Posts: 490
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 10:31 am
- Contact:
-
TmD
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:52 pm
- Location: SoCal
- Contact:
its possible but unlikely, I really doubt he would be lucked up for a little weed, I mean it cant be that fucked in maryland. It will just be a fine and maybe a few NA meetings.
Jay212 - No in California you won't be locked up for a few night, aint gonna happen. I live in socal and most cops dont even bother giving possession and my friend has had a few of them threw out.
Jay212 - No in California you won't be locked up for a few night, aint gonna happen. I live in socal and most cops dont even bother giving possession and my friend has had a few of them threw out.
Fresh till Death
-
sickyle
- Bonghead

- Posts: 188
- Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2003 11:10 pm
- Location: maryland
- Contact:
That's another thing.. NA/AA meetings which are complete bullshit! I got caught with weed when I was underage one time and they made me go to either AA or NA meetings.. which were a complete utterly waste of time.
IMO those meetings do not one bit of good if you're only going there because the court ordered you to.
Those meetings are for people that want to quit on their own will not because someone is forcing them to go to them.
I just sat there with a bunch of 40-50 year old retired alcoholics.. didn't say one word because I just didn't fit in there.
They did ask me why I was in there.. I was like "Unfortunately I got caught with 2 grams of weed." they were like "they made you come to these meetings for THAT?" ..these are people that had been alcoholics for decades..
and into alot harder drugs than weed.
I felt like Dave Chapelle on Half Baked.. standing up in front of the group of people. I was just waiting for Bob Saget to pop out of nowhere.
IMO those meetings do not one bit of good if you're only going there because the court ordered you to.
Those meetings are for people that want to quit on their own will not because someone is forcing them to go to them.
I just sat there with a bunch of 40-50 year old retired alcoholics.. didn't say one word because I just didn't fit in there.
They did ask me why I was in there.. I was like "Unfortunately I got caught with 2 grams of weed." they were like "they made you come to these meetings for THAT?" ..these are people that had been alcoholics for decades..
I felt like Dave Chapelle on Half Baked.. standing up in front of the group of people. I was just waiting for Bob Saget to pop out of nowhere.
[img]http://www.sighost.us/members/cero/sickyle.jpg[/img]
-
TmD
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:52 pm
- Location: SoCal
- Contact:
-
dylann
- Bonghead

- Posts: 282
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:20 pm
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
- Contact:
-
sickyle
- Bonghead

- Posts: 188
- Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2003 11:10 pm
- Location: maryland
- Contact:
dylann wrote:your right about NA/AA.
this reminded me of yesterday when i went into kmart, and forgot that they check bags for stolen stuff. and my 2 grams of weed was just sitting right on top when you unzipped it. the lady opened it and just smiled. i was pretty freaked out about it lol![]()
Atleast she was cool about it. She don't care as long as the store didn't sell it.
That would be an awkward situation though. I'd proceed to gtfo immediately. Who knows who she might have been about to call.
[img]http://www.sighost.us/members/cero/sickyle.jpg[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users