Page 1 of 1

Detox/Piss Test

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:53 am
by Mista Mista
Ok, here's the deal. My work is giving random piss tests and I found out 3 of us have been chosen for Thursday. I might be one of them. Anyways, I smoked today...Is there any sort of detoxifier that will make me piss clean?

I am not looking for things you have heard work... I am looking for things that you KNOW will work. I see all sorts of drinks that make you piss clean for a few hours after you drink it. Are these things for real? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:42 am
by mr_pickle
i couldnt tell you for sure, but check out a headshop that sells that kind of stuff and ask them about it. they usually know what works best

Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:24 am
by mingusfan
theres plenty of products out there for this...they dont come cheep tho so watch out