Page 1 of 1
DXM
Posted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:07 am
by Darth_norris
I have just developed an interest for dissociative drugs, and i found two products in my home containing DXM. One is nyquil liquid, but that contains acetominophen, or w/e the hell it is. The other is mucinex dm, with 30 mg of dxm, and 600mg of guaifenesin. is there a way to extract the dxm from a tablet such as that?? I noticed that the pills are 4/5ths green, and 1/5 white, do you think i could just split them, and eat the white? thanks much
Posted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:56 am
by Ikku
I wouldn't take either of those if I were you. Get yourself some medicine with nothing but pure Dex, that's the only way to go.
Posted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:44 am
by SpRi7e
guaifenesin will make you throw up if you drink something with that in there, that's pretty much what prevents you from having a large quantity of it. Don't try using triple C's though and try Robitussin extra strength with nothing else as an active ingrediant.
Posted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:48 pm
by Darth_norris
I just found a way to take the dxm from it in pure form. Dxm isn't water soluble, so you put the pills in a cup with warm-hot water, than run it through a few coffee filters. apparently guaifenesin IS water soluble, so it goes away with the water.

if and when i actually do it, i'll tell you if it worked or not