Page 1 of 2
is weed supposed to make ur heart beat faster?
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:26 am
by deadman45
im not sure if this is normal
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:42 am
by logically
yes, weed almost always increases your heart rate, this is perfectly normal. Its nothing to worry about.
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:21 am
by Gorecore
Nothing to worry about. It'll freak you out at first because how can a body at rest suddenly have a rapid heartbeat? HOLY SHIT!!!! I'M DYING!!!!!
Don't think that, and you'll be fine.
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:30 am
by sickkid90
ya i got really freak one fo the first times cuz of that... but now its just like.. learn to avoid it
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:10 am
by SpRi7e
I'd get more worried if it wasn't beating fast

Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:33 am
by Grotmar
Ya, its normal
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:45 pm
by Mate
if your heart beats fast, and steady, it's normal, drink some water, it helps me at least.
Just don't panic overit, you may also think you're overheating, or something, normal too.
weed won't kill you my friend
Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:08 am
by logically
logically wrote:yes, weed almost always increases your heart rate, this is perfectly normal. Its nothing to worry about.
to be completely honest with everyone, what I was really tempted to say was:
Oh my God dude! I think you're having an allergic reaction to the weed. Go drink some water and lie down before you pass out!!!
I almost put that in, but I'm just too nice

and I would've felt bad for scaring him though...
Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:19 am
by SpRi7e
lol well you just said it, but since we don't know exactly how fast it is or if he's allergic to anything then it's hard to say.
Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:50 pm
by sickkid90
about allergic reactions... how do i see if my friend is allergic? hes coming over today and were gonna smoke, his first time... can i just like rub the weed on his hands and ill know'?
Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:04 pm
by SpRi7e
I really doubt he's allergic to it. I've only heard of maybe one person on this forum even talking bout friends being allergic to it but yea if you really want to find out just rub a little bud on his skin and wait 5 minutes to see if a rash appears.
Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:30 pm
by sickkid90
ok cool,,,, i just dont wanna be responsible for anyone freaking out and shit and then they wanna call an ambulance... if he does ill fuckin clap him witha pan lol
Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:51 pm
by deadman45
logically wrote:logically wrote:yes, weed almost always increases your heart rate, this is perfectly normal. Its nothing to worry about.
to be completely honest with everyone, what I was really tempted to say was:
Oh my God dude! I think you're having an allergic reaction to the weed. Go drink some water and lie down before you pass out!!!
I almost put that in, but I'm just too nice

and I would've felt bad for scaring him though...
i wasnt thinkin of allergies i thought maybe there was coke in my weed cause the other day this weed had my blood pumping faster than a fucking race horse
Posted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:13 am
by logically
yeah, a lot of people worry about other shit being in their weed. This is something seen a lot in the virgin lungs section, but I'm going to type in anyway. Getting laced weed will almost never happen (unless your looking for it on purpose) because it would cost dealers more money to lace weed. Dealers are of course looking for profit, so the chances of them lacing your weed is super low.
just messin with ya about the allergic reaction thing

Posted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:33 am
by Ikku
^This is a common misconception that people use to make themselves feel better. Thing is, if you lace weed with say, PCP, that's really cheap, and that's an easy way to make really cheap, shitty weed sell for the price of really good weed.