Page 1 of 1
more intense experience?
Posted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:51 am
by Anonymous Dude
the first time I smoked it felt like I was in a movie, time felt slowed down and I was just enthralled with whatever i was doing, last two times i smoked (same amount, one time with better quality weed than I usually get) I get a mild high, increased appetite, I laugh alot more, get sleepy, etc.. If I smoke more, is it possible to get the more intense high, or would I just be wasting it?
Posted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:32 pm
by Ikku
Yes, smoke more, it's definitely possible to go above and beyond your first high. You had zero tolerance when you first smoked, so it didn't take much to get really really high, so just up your dosage.
Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:43 am
by Weedguru_RyaNayR
just smoke untill you feel high enough.
btw there's really no limit to how high you can get, other than whatever suits you, or when you pass out.
Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:44 am
by spidermanlovesmj
smoke until you get really high
then smoke again i 10 minutes
you're like, WOAH WHAT THE FUCK MAN!!
Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:50 am
by Weedguru_RyaNayR
well if youve got a lot of weed, you could always smoke till you start seeing things... closed eye visuals and such.
thats always fun for me every once in a while.
Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:56 am
by Certified-Nutter
ur tolerance is just going up, thats all, thc like builds up in ur body, kind of, and your body becomes accustomed to it, so it increases your threshold before the quantity makes a noticible effect, if u take a few weeks off it lowers the tolerance, as the amount of thc reduces (how much depends how long u take off weed) and when u spark up again it becomes alot easier to get stoned again, lol
but yea, i would just stick with smoking more, at least untill you are uncomfortable with the amount u are smoking
Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:18 am
by hendrixguitar
i had similar experiences and still do because I have less tolerence than most people. if you get used to it than it gets really fun.
Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:45 am
by Weedguru_RyaNayR
if you met me when i was really high, you'd think i was on some strong hallucinogen.
Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:10 am
by Bunny420
mmm more will never hurt you

Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:37 am
by (weedguru)scarf
yeah i tend to notice time slow down when i smoke for like 45 mins... and i look back at the clock thinking its been three hours